Monday 27th July

Stars & Stripes
Hoisted by mike32768#5

Top 5 allegiances 1. mike32768#5 USA ... 2. mos623#1 USA ... 3. Stuhern UK ... 4. jules44#1 UK ... 5. miffy42#2 UK

3/2 for the UK & Co
...so what do you think of that USA! It's not often that happens! There is more intimidating news. Yesterdays eve saw a fab podium postion by THEREDS2...so pengy is waving a diddy cocktail stick
I have a yen to stick up more victory flags!
How did the private duels go?
martin cube UK was tackling Qmel USA ...guess who won that one
shadowzep USA was in pursuit of briarwoodrose UK
moomin UK was fighting for Alien8 USA's trench
pollygw UK took on julieanne123 USA.... ..though I suspect julieanne123 fled the battle scene.
Well done Uk & Co... was that too bright and colourful.....looked okay to my monochromatic eyes.

The Titans
Yesterdays top terrificus Titan was StuHern

Top 5 allegiances 1. StuHern UK ... 2. j2cp2 USA ... 3. flicker123 UK...
4. polaris UK ... 5. Qmel USA


3/2 for the UK & Co....Stu hotfooted it to the flagpole but j2cp2 shadowed his footsteps. That puts both on 6 wins each...but I have a premonition. Has anyone else noticed Qmel carving her way up the field?
Don't be despondent my american buddies at all those small flapping Union Jacks you were forced to scroll through. Here on the Titans battlefield you are the much smaller army..yet remarkably still have 4 out of the top ten trenches. ..and the most consistent player with only one answer wrong so far is....j2cp2 ..wait a minute...I'm rummaging in my goody bag here...there, how's that...

The Moguls
Yesterdays top movie mogul was jules44#1 UK

Gee..and she's off on another unstoppable sprint with 3 wins in a row....
And I tell you who else I'm liking the look of . Another snappy little fighter and who's busy bagging goodies rather well....my current fave mogul has to be argentum USA . Has run the gauntlet 20 times and only failed to bag goodies on 4. That's a staggeringly good hit rate. There's a mathematical statistic in there somewhere..but this pengy recognises talent when he sees it and just wants to cheer.

The Survivor
Yesterdays top steel sheathed survivor was miffy42#2 UK
I don't want to alarm anyone but look who's circling . Nice piccie hey?
Piranha never goes away emptyhanded..he's here for the final kill...
Four of you are trapped in the Danger Zone...so start panicking guys!
twosleepy USA ... cubswin2323 USA ... Paper_aeroplane#6 UK ... j2cp2 USA
Er...dear paper aeroplane you've been in and out of that Pit alot this time. And cubswin2323, well...what a chancy time to have just dropped in.
My fave player has to be Quiz Beagle aka Puzzle Pooch. What a sterling effort, such patriotism, scrabbling by her paws at the edge of the Pit to haul out her brothers/sisters in arms. flicker123 shot over your furry head like a projectile.
I have a stiff neck now you know...gazing skywards at the flying escapees...including them that ricochet back into the Pit but my beady eyes are impaled balefully upon mike32768....I do believe he is going to win this month, really, I do.
Remember..you heard it first from me, pengy...who can spot a champ 1.609344 kilometers off. (or a mile which sounds much more aesthetically pleasing)

No comments: