28th July Shout Box

Union Jack
Hoisted by miffy42#3

1. miffy42#3 UK...dashed in with the enemy up his rump
2. ryanknight#3 USA...gee, that was a near miss!
3. WorldB#2 USA..Invincibles all falling over themselves
4. jules44#2 UK...and neck and neck..with a nose infront
5. Marsalinator USA...whew, bet you're all out of breath.

3/2 for the USA....and what a close dash it was aswell. I was the coward who dived in a trench when I saw you all coming.
Right...fave player time....mmm..hard to decide. Anton...yep. Anton. Firstly for a PB and next because the name keeps cropping up just lately. This little player is going places...is turning into a toughie. Out of the running for Invincible status this time ....aw....but I have a pengy hunch of impending fame and glory someday soon.
Everyone will be trying to keep their noses clean and out of trouble you'd think?
Naw...not here...even at this late stage magijoh1 is chasing after julieanne123...cor ...and equally matched too..both ranked #10.
Anton USA is after flicker123 UK ...
Wakazawaka UK is bent on catching adumbldore40 USA....hey careful there purelyqing that they don't accientally mow you down.
Ah and you have to feel for poor Georgia sandwiched between burnsbaron and Dr Gas. But never underestimate twosleepy....sneaking up behind.
And Drainman ,...a clever newcomer this month is tracking our Alien8.
Not many days to go and it's still this feroicous...

The Titans
Yesterdays top titan was Surrealist USA

Top 5 allegiances were...Surrealist USA...Marsalinator USA...flicker123 UK ...Scubacsott USA oops wrong colour, shall I change it? Naw no one will notice...5th was Little Heaven UK

Now... I have an observation. Isn't it nice to know after opening my big beak I haven't lost my knack for evocation. Yep...Surrealist is back. Wasn't kidnappd at all. No messing around went straight in and nabbed first place. Can safely say aswell that we're looking at a new Invincible here...know what that means. No Titan for Surrealist next month. One less devilish trickster for the UK titans to subdue...After a rocky start the UK cohorts are coming back but could be too late now. Let's see how they fare next month.

The Moguls
Yesterdays top movie mogul was jules44#2 UK

On Movies..my my , this is taking the war straight into the enemy camp! And that makes it 2 wins in a row aswell for our clever jules. And a win snatches double bonus points ...and boy are they bcoming more precious than gold dust. Reckon the mogul is the closest of all the tournaments and I've pitched my tent to watch it gleefully to the nailbiting end. The UK have'nt had a sniff in and won it since February. Oh America could you stand the shame if you got beat this month? I've stockpiled tissues mongrammed with the bald eagle just incase. ..soft and strong and mansize.

The Last Human Standing
Yesterdays terrifically toughest player was miffy42#3 UK

Final K.O.4 is coming and coming fast!
With a mighty 2 wins In A row aswell..miffy has been a star performer here..and regretfully he hasn't visited my pit. No one managed to escape last night under cover of dark though they were throwing the grappling irons with manic desperation.
My fave player was one of these valiant heroes...flicker123 who reached the lip..and popped her head out ah...flicker I didn't realise you were a furry critter. I'm on your side..get them paws digging for freedom..think The Great Escape!. Yes, I know in the film they get shot ...but not here. I love my little fighters so much you're not expendable.

Time to trot over to the mogul..snatch a nibble...trot back to the Last Human and lure piranha away from the pit.

No comments: