29th June Shout Box


Stars & Stripes
Hoisted by mike32768#4

1. mike32768#4 USA..He's part of the USA hit squad you know.
2. jules44#1 UK...Brave fighting..but the USA are getting tough.
3. strnog1#5 USA...They're bringing out their top guns.
4. magijoh1#8 UK...Hah...but UK resistance is strong too!
5. thereds4ever UK...Yes it is...no doubt about it

That's 3/2 for the UK & Co and the suspense is starting to get to me..cause me sleepless nights. There's a posse of wicked americans creating havoc on the leaderboard.
My fave Challenge player(s) are...well, so many of you are pulling out all the stops and racing for the finnishing line I couldn't pick just one. A few of you were fab yesterday...there was mike32768, I was cheering for him of course, but I'm dying to mention threds4ever and adumbledore40 and polaris and donamaria and loginnamealias...so I just have. Keep scoring like that and you'll really leapfrog up the rankings.
The Invincibles are busy thrashing it out in style aswell...these are the ones who accidentally tread on you if you dare get in their way. Yes...them. You've seen them on the battlefield..they're the ones with oxygen tanks strapped to their backs...for when they scoot home at night to Olympus.
Hmn....things could change...fate can be fickle but if it doesn't these will be our new generals......and mess with them at your own peril!

UK Invincibles
#1. midgetmark
#2. jules44#1
#3. miffy42#6
#4. paper_aeroplane
#5. Maggie#2
#6. Squisher#5
#7. Quiz_Beagle#7
#8. Seurat#3
#9. Stuhern
#10. magijoh1#8

Cor...Little_Heaven#4 might lose her ledge...same for mhallesy and lg549.

USA Invincibles
#1. BB1#3
#2. WorldB#1
#3. strnog1#5
#4. ryanknight
#5. mike32768#4
#6. Eebs#2
#7. shadowzep
#8. Deborah
#9. julieanne123#6
#10. poolosopher

Wonder if these 2 can sprint fast enough to nick poolosophers precarious perch? ryaman#9 has his rank at stake. Qmel is looking a threat too.
Any USA Invincibles set to be tipped off their lofty eyrie? Oh dear....
hemisphere...j2cp2 and bernie73.
Demotion can be painful...but there was always a soft penguins shoulder to cry on..you did read that right, it's the penguin that's soft not my shoulder...and now, hark, official announcement...there is another bonus.
Grin and bear your untimely demise and go nip over to the Titans and stir up trouble. Go tussle over the title Titanasaurus Rex.
Invincibles are not eligible...confused? Don't be...on the first of every month I will post here on the blog and on the Titan game exactly who can play...if they dare

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays worldy-wise History Mogul was jules44#1 UK

This means 4 Wins In A Row! Well done! Now you have to admire this. Jules is fighting to the death....to the gritty end. Can she catch miffy? I had said an emphatic NO! I still say no ...but now with awe...miffy is been relentlessly reeled in..unless he's on elastic and pings back.
Three Cheers for jules for trying!
Pengy loves determined fighters...and this brings me to my fave Mogul.
Well magijoh1 caught my eye...but then so did cyberhen. Great stuff. And a tear in my eye for poor JCSon1982 who got all 10 right and fell fowl of the time limit...and whey hey...a grin for CRAZZYMAN who just shaved in by 1 second.

Have you gastro gourmets noticed OldSpotPig is back..What a relief....I have, in the past, murmured speculation over cat brat's treats...er, tasty as they are. I deny any implication or vague accusation over what we're eating. There, duty done..that's me covering myself. Don't tell cat brat when she comes back incase she skewers me.

The new Titan quiz (countdown till open warfare ...counting down) saw purelyqing romping home first yesterday. That's a different winner emerging from the scrum everyday.
And midgetmark snatched the Last Human Standing...going to be tough there...I can tell. Have to admit I'm getting a little excited...a bit nervous...I've got to catch any stragglers and take prisoners and I'm ticklish on my....

Handy Bits

No comments: