27th June Shout Box


Stars & Stripes
Hoisted by Qmel

1. Qmel USA...Do you feel chuffed? Smug? You should. Well Done!
2. Eebs USA...What do you think of that then Eebs?
3. ryanknight USA...Come on now...let the UK get a sniff in.
4. miffy42#6 UK....Bet you'll be watching Qmel now
5. jules44#1 UK...Another american threat? What d'you think?

It's getting tougher...there's spiffy players turning into new threats..and well, it doesn't look like the established top guns are going to move aside without a fight. And who can blame them...that would make life too easy and I already know you're all fighters to the death...and it also makes great fun for me hanging on the edge of my seat...anxious, nibbling my flippers with trepidation.
The pace is getting fast and furious..bound to...adrenalin overload with only days to go and no one knows who's going snatch victory this month. HQ has clammed up and is not even dropping a hint to moi. All I know it's a state of High Alert...think I'd better replenish the bombpod ready for the fallout.
Of course...if the americans win that's a draw for the first Tour of Duty....and well...all you talented tough survivors will have to fight it out all over again to decided which army is the greatest and set for world domination.
My fave Challenge player yesterday had to be Qmel..who else could it be? Hope to see more of this fine trooper is killer mode.
Two players are catching my beady eye..playing super good and getting better everyday. I speak of Georgia and shoemike. Yes..I have seen you and I'm telling everyone so you can't hide anymore.

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays top Music Mogul was jules44#1 UK

With 2 fine wins in the bag can jules make it a third today? Can she catch miffy and hang onto her crown. 71 points lies between them. Hmn...too many points I would say but this is jules we're talking about. My fave Mogul was Pix . Only run the gauntlet 13 times this month...oh..and so could easily be in the top 20 if he'd played all. Bet the rest of you just heaved a sigh of relief.
At this point I ought to warn Maggie that Eebs is closing in....plotting to nab her 6th spot. And ryanknight is breathing down magijoh1's neck.
I've a confession...I've been wicked and not updated the Mogul bonus points. This is pure idleness, not sadism. It has nothing do with impending Armageddon. I will break into HQ tonight and get counting.

I'm chuffed how many of you have already enlisted for the Titan quiz. Can't wait for that to get going. Quiz Beagle bounded into topspot ysterday...but...the americans look set to dominate this battle once it starts proper as over half the recruits are USA daredevils. Remember...you have to be in it to win it....unless you're an Invincible then you can cheer from the sidelines with me.

And on Last Human Standing... it was an M. Not saying who..not going to utter the evocation. Daren't. Anyone think they can beat M and avoid elimination? But it's all just good fun......yeh, it is.

I'm going to traipse over to the Mogul now...beg some titbits..cat brat come back soon I'm hungry!

Handy Links

No comments: