26th June Shout Box


Stars & Stripes
Hoisted by shadowzep
1. shadowzep USA...that's 2 wins in the bag...good going
2. miffy42#6 UK...did you get sandwiched by americans
3. strnog1#5 USA.....yes...this one.
4. midgetmark UK...hah, reinforcements...too late
5. jules44#1 UK...who's got the Union Jack then? You?

It was 3/2 for the Uk & Co...but the one that counted, shadowzep, had already scurried up the flagpole and hung the Stars & Stripes.(my dearly beloved bedspread). This also stopped midgetmark from topping up his Wins In A Row. Aw bad luck...
My fave Challenge player was ...did you notice out of yesterdays top 10 that 7 of them were americans? Well I'm surprised you allowed that UK...but, my faves were adumbledore40 and MarchHare007 and smiling-knife. Playing especially well I must say....
I think the UK are going on the offensive...paper aeroplane is closing in on Eebs and shadowzep might have to contend with squisher after bravely landing just infront of her after bungey jumping up the field. Gee I do love daring bold recklessness.

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays top Sci-Tech Mogul was jules44#1 UK

But can she catch miffy before the end of the month? Can she hang onto her crowns? Yes..both of them are at stake. Oh, her poor nerves must be shot to peices...My fave Mogul was TAR fan..snatched 8th..snatched a PB too. ...but you have to give an aw of sympathy for poor blackprinceuk...got 10 right..but was 2 seconds too late as I lowered the chequered flag. Heck that must be galling.
A quick peek over the parapet...have to be especially vigilant for fouls now...tensions mounting...trigger happy players are volleying off paintballs.
Hah!...the UK are heartily bashing the americans. j2cp2 is surrounded. miffy is standing on midget's shoulders and hoisting the Challenge Union Jack.
On the Mogul ..it's Music...urgh. strnog1 is in the lead ..no surprise there but Eebs hasn't arrived yet and she's won every Music day so far.
Swivel my telescope over to the Titans...hmn...supposed to be a friendly training ground until July 1st. Boy, do they play rough there. Stuhern won yesterday....and remember my little friends...Invincibles can't run riot on this battlefield so if you want to grab a crown...hotfoot it over there. There's one lying around in the mud somewhere.
Which reminds me, I tried to rig up a vote...Drat and blast to new fangled technology. It didn't work! But we now have a title for the fiestiest titan who wins.
Our fab new champ will be called....Titanasaurus Rex ...cor, and if that doesn't instil fear nothing will.
Me, I can't wait for the Last Man Standing to start proper.
Why? Because I get to join in with this one..and I don't even have to answer any tricky questions! What more could a penguin want? I get to patrol the battleground and kidnap you if I can catch you and whisk you off to my stockade at the foot of Mount Olympus where'll you can sit out the remainder of the month...with moi, eating kippers and prawns. Wonder if I'll ever manage to kidnap miffy or midget?
Handy Links

No comments: