30th March Shout Box


Union Jack
Hoisted by midgetmark#3

1. midgetmark#3 UK No stopping midget now I think
2. jules44#2 UK Crown for midget? What d'you think?
3. thereds4ever UK That's it...keep up the pressure
4. mos623#1 USA. Some people never give up!
5. magijoh1 UK. Aw..beaten by the human missile

You'd think by now everyone would be tired...out of puff...running on sheer willpower alone. Might be too for all I know...but the results are still good...and I'm oohing an arring in adoring admiration. And do I lay the flattery on abit thick? Of course. and I make no apologies. You're my friends.
My fave Challenge player was thereds4ever...came home 3rd...is 9th overall..and that's only running the gauntlet 12 times. Must make him the highest achiever.
Ya have to admire this tenacity....goldbob and mfc are still trading punches.
solan goose has notched up a few bruised noggins in the last few days too. Wondering what a noggin is? It sits on your shoulders on it's pedestal.
Bernie73 and Howie72 are fighting right upto the wire aswell.
As are burnsbaron and Marsalinator. Careful squisher..there's more to this than meets the eye...they're both plotting to sneak into the Top 25 Toughies for Hall of Flame fame and oust you out.
This is tremendous stuff.

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays best History Mogul was miffy42#1 UK

A moments silence for miffy. Current holder of both crowns. The days of gory glory are in double jeopardy. But what a brave little fighter! Now put the tissues away... my fave Mogul was CRAZZYMAN...I have a soft spot for CRAZZYMAN...he was one of those responsible for helping me dream up this quiz. So for those of you who secretly believe it's purgatory here...well...it was CRAZZYMAN.
Now....unlike the Challenge where I have to rattle my abacus to produce convoluted stats to find the winner the Mogul is easy. I think the americans can be quietly confident they're going to win. I will not applaud yet...or break open the bubbly and boozy stuff....there might be a massive powercut all over the USA or all the broadband providers go bankrupt overnight..or all the team suffer amnesia...so I won't tempt Fate. I'll keep my flippers crossed for you instead.
We have a new player to welcome too...yes I know...been a while since I've welcomed anyone has'nt it. Word must have got around and deterred the fainthearted. So a Warm Welcome to aussierulez...a Commonwealth friend come to help the UK & Co team. Good timing that...a day to settle in before the new battle begins. Could be the UK & Co are going to be under real pressure soon and a few new talented recruits will boost morale.
Still...enough of this...it's fried chicken today...one of my fave foods.
I promise not to sling the bones all over the course and trip you up.Wait for it....that would be fowl play would'nt it!
Sorry. Profuse apologies. A bit corny I know.

Handy Links

No comments: