31st March Shout Box


Union Jack...needs to come down for a wash
Hoisted by midgetmark#3

1. midgetmark#3 UK ...M...can't bring myself to say it.
2. miffy42#1 UK Bravely and courageously whizzed in 2nd.
3. julieanne123#7 USA Hello there...leading an american posse too
4. WorldB#2 USA The first Deputy...will need watching next month
5. Deborah USA Oh yes...I'm clapping...this is fab. 3 USA

You would'nt think we were a hairs breadth away from Judgement Day...not with performances like this. Tired and worn out? Never. It's professionalism..that's what it is. Never Say Never and all that.
My fave Challenge player was Deborah...had to be... biffed her way into 5th and a PB too. But sparklingwine nabbed a PB too and romped in 9th.
And would you believe it...goldbob and mfc are still locked in combat..though mfc is getting the upperhand.
So how goes it out there today? Wow...the americans are blitzing the battlefield and building blockades on the Challenge. Where are the UK & Co? I was kidding yesterday about mass desertions you know. Top 5 players so far are mos623 USA...j2cp2 USA...tihata USA...mike32768 USA and goldbob USA. Will this last?

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays magnifico Movie Mogul was jules44#2 UK

But did you notice...7 out of the top 10 were americans. My fave Mogul was an american too...TAKROM.
I'm not going to chat today...got to get out there with me chequered flag....wave you all past the finishing line...dispense aqua vitae .

Handy Links
Top 25 Toughies & Teams...last chance before I wipe ya all away!

No comments: