29th March Shout Box


Union Jack
Hoisted by jules44#2

1. jules44#2 UK Someone has the bit between their teeth
2. miffy42#1 UK. Good defence miffy but aw...deposed?
3. midgetmark#3 UK Is it your turn to be Champ?
4. Eebs#5 USA Been a tough competitor this month
5. j2cp2 USA Ooer..have you spotted your position?

Isn't it just lovely when no one gives up the pressure as months end draws nigh. If anything the fighting is getting tougher...more ferocious. The Three Mouseketeers were certainly in fine form yesterday and putting in a fine performance for the UK & Co.
My fave Challenge player had to be mhallesy for squeezing into the top 10...you might have seen me my friends...screaming and jumping up and down at the finishing line with my chequered flag. Can't help it...I'm getting excited and like to get involved. Mind you... I jumped up and down when Qmel whizzed past aswell...for a bravely fought 13th...and flicker123 for nabbing 16th. This morning I'm horse.
I was having a peek at the maybe/possibly/potentially not allowing for major mishap and upsets final rankings. Who I wonder could become the new Top 10 countries Invincibles and get to live on the desirable residence called Olympus?
This is not an honour to be sneezed at....oh no. Fame, national hero status...yes...and undying admiration off a penguin.
As things stand....and everyone has dug into their trenches..these would be the new .....
Top 10 UK rankings
#1. midgetmark#3
#2. miffy42#1
#3. jules44#2
#4. Seurat#6
#5. Maggie#5
#6. thereds4ever
#7. Stuhern#5
#8. paper_aeroplane
#9. Little_Heaven
#10. Howie72
And these would be their cell mates...sorry, I meant fellow Invincibles. Must have been some sort of Freudian slip...not an expert on these things.
Top 10 New USA Wonderful & Wise Ones
#1. mos623#1
#2. WorldB#2
#3. Eebs#5
#4. mike32768#4
#5. BB1#10
#6. strnog1#6
#7. julieanne123#7
#8. tihata#3
#9. j2cp2...436
#10. shadowzep#8
...436....did you spot that? So who'll come out tops I wonder.
Or...look who is right up their rumps, itching to get past, already hammering his pitons into the foothills of Olympus.
bernie73...426...oh run bernie run....you can take them!
I'm getting excited again. Sorry.

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays dead smart People Mogul was jules44#2 UK

Yes..won both quizzes yesterday. Very good jules..I'm impressed. I'm buffing up the Mogul Maximus crown ready for you. It's managed to elude you so far but you never know...this could be your month. And my fave Mogul ws Wittmann...who? Wittmann...a new recruit who only joined yesterday and filched bonus points on his/her first Mogul run. You have to admit that's good...for the UK & Co at any rate. * discreet cough* Though they're still losing.

Speaking of which...as I'm in the mood for singing the praises of the busiest, bravest, best players this month I had a peek at who's managed to nab most bonus goodies for their country.

Top 10 USA Mogul Bonus Point Earners
BB1 USA...230
Hemisphere USA...220
Tihata USA...220
Turnbaby USA...220
Shadowzep USA....210
Bernie73 USA....200
Marsalinator USA....200
Mos623 USA....200
Poolosopher USA....190
WorldB USA...190

Top 10 UK & Co Mogul Bonus Point Earners...12 actually cos they tied.
Jules44 UK....330
Miffy42#1 UK....320
Quiz Beagle UK....250
Magijoh1 UK....220
Stuhern UK ....220
Midgetmark UK....200
Maggie UK....190
Squisher UK....190
Paper aeroplane UK...180
lg549 UK....160
Solan goose UK....160
Wakazawaka UK....160


What a shame it is'nt reflected in the rankings...there's a few talented fiesty players there I would love to award a rank. It cuts me to the quick I can't. Rules is rules. But life is easier if you recognise what you can't change and turn to more productive pursuits...like...I'm just collecting my bowl and spoon and I'm trotting off to cat brat63. It's goulash day!

Handy Links

No comments: