20th March Shout Box


Union Jack
Hoisted by midgetmark#3

1. midgetmark#3 UK Two in a row for miffy!
2. Eebs#5 USA Yikes...what's this?
3. mos623#1 USA A rush of deadly americans
4. tihata#3 USA Ousted the UK good and proper
5. ryaman#9 USA This is good stuff!

And 4 out of 5 ain't bad. My fave Challenge player was ...were...poolosopher and ryaman....sneaked into the top 10. Mind you...they were part of a posse...7 out of top 10 players yesterday were americans. What does this mean? What you gonna do about it UK?

Official Announcement: midgetmark#3 UK has taken the lead.
Yes...it's true. midget has grabbed the crown...who had nicked it off jules44. But will midget manage to hang on to it? Has he played his ace too early? Miffy might want it back! So might jules! The remainder of this month is going to be fraught with infighting!
Speaking of which...new rankings will be up for grabs
If you brave little troopers manage to fend off attack and hold your positions these would be the new
Top 10 UK Invincibles...
1. midgetmark#3
2. jules44#2
3. miffy42#1
4. Seurat#6
5. Maggie#5
6. thereds4ever
7. Stuhern#4
8 Little_Heaven
9. Howie72

Oops....allegiances could be tested...there could be bloodshed over the final 10th rank.
Kick 276 pts
OldSpotPig 276 pts
burnsbaron 276 pts
Squisher#7 275 pts

And the USA Top 10 Invincibles? Well the maybe's...so far...
1. mos623#1
2. WorldB#2
3. Eebs#5
4. mike32768#4
5. BB1#10
6. shadowzep#8
7. tihata#3
8. julieanne123#7
9. strnog1#6
10. Turnbaby 296 pts......

But oh dear Turnbaby...be careful ....there's a couple of usurpers closing in behind and looking threatening.
11. hemisphere 289 pts
12. bernie73 284 pts

And so how goes the Mogul?
Yesterdays smartest Sci-Tech Mogul was miffy42#1 UK

Hah...miffy is busy securing his throne here then is he? Can't be everywhere at once can he. My fave Mogul was .....THE WHOLE AMERICAN team. Guess what? The 10 point lead has become a 60 point lead. Honest...I kid you not. Though the UK & Co are fighting tooth and nail...the americans are gonna romp off...I can feel it in my bones. Oh and I'm loving every minute of it...UK...you're gonna have to lasso them and bring them down like in those Wild West movies.
Now...I would like to mention my friendly Bringer of Treats now...yeh I mean cat brat63.
She has her own quiz at

and she's now providing a little haven too. A snug place to chat and make friends and it's a nice place. I know...I had a crafty peep. There's a link on her quiz or nip over there now to
Ya can chat there and share piccies and send messages. And cat is a wonderful hostess...the best....and I just love salmon croquettes (I think they were specially for me...me been a fishy character).
See you all on the Mogul...desperate or defiant, depending on your nationality!

Handy Links

No comments: