19th March Shout Box


Union Jack
Hoisted by midgetmark#3

1. midgetmark#3 UK Come to reclaim the flagpole!
2. jules44#2 UK And the UK came in numbers!
3. miffy42#1 UK Yes they did...here's another
4. thereds4ever UK And another...oh very good
5. mike32768#4 USA Huh? An american?

The UK & Co response was fast, decisive and furious. The Three Mousketeers charged in...in reverse order but who cares?
My fave Challenge player was ...well I was oohing and aahing with awe over three of you. My fab three were Stuhern...TAR fan and Wetherby Pond. Got in the top 20...and TAR fan snatched a PB. Brave little players...
Remember the warning I dispensed to Howie yesterday? You don't? The ambush. Are'nt I a waste of time. Sorry ...I sent it too late. Poor Howie got biffed by Eebs and mike32678.
And strnog1 and hemisphere biffed burnsbaron. Oh dear UK.
Hah! j2cp2 and magijoh1 are still fighting it out...use delaying tactics magijoh1..buy some time...paper aeroplane is on his way
The USA are riding high....argentum beat silvertop and ryaman beat lg549.
Hmn...well USA are clearly in merciless-mode.

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays sly Animal Mogul was jules44#2 UK

Trying to regain your lead is gonna be hard is'nt it? Think you can do it jules?
Could be time to shelve personal glory and fame..and undying admiration from a penguin. This mornings update revealed fantastic news for the americans.
Yay...Oh yay...America has resisted the UK & Co's attempts to regain the lead.
Yay..Oh yay...America still lead by a measly 10 points...hard won actually but 10 is a smidgin. It's one player producing the goodies. So everyone pile into the Mogul now...no excuses...play your hardest...the pressure is on..
Never ever in tournament history has the Mogul been so close!
A player could trip...fall over one of cat brat63's strategically placed treats...that's not cannon shot or tripwires tangling your feet...it's yesterdays leftovers of spaghetti and meatballs.
My fave Mogul player was ...it's hard...with so many of you pulling out the stops. But I rather liked Eebs...she's doing real well just now...won the Challenge ...a mammoth task these days...and came 2nd yesterday on the Mogul. Versatility...I like that.
I can't resist a little peep over at the Mogul...see how today's play is going. Bit of quick mental arithmetic....er..er...The USA are extending their lead! Gee UK...stop munching those yummy easter eggs there's a major crisis developing.
Breathe deep...breathe deep..must calm myself...
There...it worked....we have a new player to welcome . They're becoming an endangered species you know....frightened off at the high level of play.
On the worldwide stats my little troopers...that's you my friends...come out tops on average score..Well I already knew that cos you're dead clever.
See....
1. Disprove it! - The Back Room D..... 575 average score/player
2. The UK Versus USA Challenge... 922
3. The Clack House Daily Trivia C... 506
4. Tournament Abyss .... 471
5. Mel's Mustardland Mind Gym...836
6. Elk Grove Online Trivia....689
7. The Digital Spy Quiz...843
8. Bovis Lend Lease Trivia Quiz...637
9. DIV IX Trivia Contest...410
10. The UK Versus USA Moguls...873

Now where was I? Oh yes....I'd like to extend a warm welcome to flicker123 come to fight for the UK & Co team. And...he/she has just nabbed 10 bonus goodies...Good work...the UK need every bonus winner they can enlist.

I will now cease the chat...bet your eyes have glazed over with boredom..I'm off to watch the Mogul...that's where it's happening. Besides...it's chips and salsa today.

Handy Links

No comments: