21st March Shout Box


Union Jack
Hoisted by miffy42#1

1. miffy42#1 UK Stopped 3 in a row for midget!
2. midgetmark#3 UK No 3 in a row for midget!
3. Eebs#5 USA Only 2 secs behind ...
4. mos623#1 USA ....Ditto...
5. jules44#2 UK...Oh they were all so close!

Should I or should I not have a quick tally of the Challenge stats? Or should I keep us all in dreadful suspense? Heh..heh...dreadful suspense I think...help keep that adrenalin rushing. My fave Challenge player was goldbob..our current MOP...came in the top 10. But I have to mention wakazawaka too..PB for waka...so I'm cheering and cheering loudly like only a demented penguin can.

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays ace Music Mogul was jules44#2 UK

jules44 is doing very well on the Mogul thesedays...catching the leader...hint..hint.
Okay...plain english....Warning for miffy42....jules has you in her sights...only 6 points between you and wham...Don't mean to frighten you...just instil wariness.
My fave Mogul was Stuhern....fab bit of footwork there Stu..PB for you! And mikew41...and poolospher. Come on now...give me a chance to keep up. My flippers are getting sore from clapping.
I did the Mogul stats again today...can't wait now..it's an unbreakable addiction....as soon as you've done I swipe them hot of the HQ result board. Fascinating stuff it is too...
America have now extended their lead to 100 points.
Is the UK team is disarray...shellshocked...standing stockstill with quiet admiration. I'll have to nip onto the Mogul run and start flailing around with a soggy kipper.
So if ya get a whiff of fish..It's me...I'm after you!
Handy Links

No comments: