26th February Shout Box


Union Jack
Hoisted by m...mousketeer

1. miffy42#2 UK Another win for spiffy! 11 Cheers for miffy!
2. midgetmark#4 UK Just beat...tough at the top for some.
3. Eebs#7 USA Hello there...I reckon you're pretty good
4. jules44#1 UK Make way! Here comes the Champ.
5. tihata#3 USA Hmn...an american sharpshooter

I have a theory. The troopers fighting for their corner lower down the table do have it tougher...but the top guns have paranoia to contend with...the fear of failure ...of being toppled and evicted from Olympus. I sympathize with you all and shudder with gleeful dread whenever I check the rankings.
And wink my beady eye at my fave player....my fave Challenge player was ...could'nt choose so popped all the dogtags in my sardine can...shook it...and Eebs jumped out (not literally you understand). Romped home in 3rd...beat jules44 and that is good and that is worthy of admiration. I also rather liked Wetherby Pond. Another wolf in sheeps clothing...the battlefield is full of them. And then again I want to mention adumbledore40 too.So there...I have.

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays Greatest Geography Mogul was miffy42#2 UK

Won both quizzes. Don't burn yourself out miffy....whilst you're gunning for both crowns. On the Mogul you have a 105 point lead......can't afford to have an off-day...can't afford to have an off-day. Make it your mantra....tattoo it on your forehead. My fave Moguls were kick and purelyqing.....great results from both. And I might remark in passing the OBC is doing better...why? Because she's been on Ice Floe City reading the tips and tricks offered by the Olympians and is noisily thanking them over there.
Quik peek over the parapet.....aim telescope...zoom in...my...who is this leading the Challenge? Goldbob...Crumbs...someone dislodge him... he's trying to hoist my stars & stripes bedspread from the mast. And miffy just sped past on the Mogul....in 17 secs. Aw...I want someone to beat the speed record before months done. I'm still hopng for single figures here.

Any new players...well...I'd like to welcome back nikujohn...don't worry we don't really courtmartial deserters here...we're just glad to see you return. And a Big Warm Welcome aswell to smw come to fight for the UK.

That reminds me....time to go update the Mogul list I do think...
See how things are shaping up.

Handy Links

No comments: