25th February Shout Box


Union Jack....
Hoisted by ? Who?
A Mousketeer...whose name must be whispered.

1. jules44#1 UK Scurry hurry...can you do it?
2. midgetmark#4 UK More about you later little tiger
3. Maggie#3 UK My Maggie...permanent Olympus resident
4. mos623#1 USA Hah....here he comes.....all dive...all dive for cover
5. julieanne123#5 USA...You know..I do believe you've always been ranked.

Well it was a UK one..two..three. Can't rightly remember when any side got a fullhouse. My fave Challenge player was mos623. Getting back on form...good..like to see the USA Generals exchanging fire. Have you read his profile....And you will know me by the trail of bodies... Fine words..heh..heh.and a little cheeky..could have penned them myself. And if that ain't throwing down the gauntlet I don't know what is.
Any private duels to update?
OldSpotPig UK trampled Qmel USA....you okay Q? Was it a little porky or a big potbellied that streakied past you. Good work OldSpotPig.
Quiz Beagle UK ran straight over Turnbaby USA. Whey hey QB. Sorry..I can't help it...I always side with the little animals and furry things. They bring out my humanitarian streak.
And the Mogul?
Yesterdays speediest Movie Mogul was midgetmark#4 UK

Stop what you're doing...unless it's just reading this....make an O with your mouth. Make suitably impressed grunts and a sharp intake of breath. Careful now...I can lip read and I shock easy. 11 seconds for midgetmark! Yes......yes...yes. New Speed Mogul...old new actually as he smashed his own record he'd set at the beginning of this month. So a big round of applause is due I think and a pat on the back. Cor...what kind of mouse have you got midget? I reckon no one will ever beat that. ...even you.
My fave Mogul was Queen Mary for a grand 4th place....and I reckon anyone who chooses to play Movies has to be good and brave and pretty confident.
I just noticed....jules44 is only 100 points behind miffy42....hmn...with only 5 days left this could get nasty. Do team mates fall out? Personal prestige could be at stake here never mind national honour and pride.

Right...someone filched the flag this morning....nice to see it back...no more diving into the water on retrieval missions...good. I'll just towel off my soggy self and go beg a nice treat off the very nice cat brat63.

Handy Links

No comments: