28th February Shout Box


Day before yesterday....
Stars & Stripes
Hoisted by Eebs#7 USA

Yesterday...
Union Jack
Hoisted by midgetmark#4 UK

No..this ain't an observation test. Today is two for one day....

Rewind back a day....
Tuesday saw Eebs gaining control of the flagpole...snatching a win for America.
And I could'nt make it yesterday to jump up and down and clap so I'm doing it now. Why? Cos I just knew one day she was gonna do it....cos she's good and I wanted to congratulate her. And if she played everyday...whew...I reckon she could be some toughie to beat...the Three Mouseketeers might be in danger...at least a teensy weensy bit worried?

Fast forward now back to yesterday...you're still with me? Good. Don't waste your money buying these gimmicky games to improve your brain power...just read my blog.
The stars & stripes got ripped down...thrown back over my bed where it has a loving home and where it belongs.

1. midgetmark#4 UK It's a Mouseketeer..that fearsome super-ace-race
2. mike32768#4 USA Yikes...shame...almost.
3. Eebs#7 USA. Oh Eebs...you're getting seriously impressive!
4. Squisher UK Defend your post...there'll be a ranking for you!
5. mos623#1 USA. Another american....3 out of 5. Good team effort.

The americans are starting to muscle in..always happens later in the month...have you noticed? The Three Mousketeers are reigning supreme...you all know the feeling...you see one ahead of you and you break out into a cold sweat and plead with your mouse to run fast. But are their days numbered?
One day...somebody soon is going to topple them...could be mos623...could be WorldB...could be Eebs. But there is a heck of a load of talented candidates. Goldbob is looking good...will need watching. Then we squisher...hemisphere and Maggie and...on and on we go.
My fave Challenge player yesterday was Little Heaven...did you see him/her breeze by? Snatched 9th.....and then there was Turnbaby and poolosopher who caught my beady eye. poolosopher's catching my beady eye quite a bit this past month. Have you felt a itch between your shoulder blades pool? That was..Moi
Now it's getting fraught....nerves are stretched to breaking point. Nerves of steel if you ask me...you're all toughies but is anyone in danger of a snipers bullet? Anyone getting stalked at this critical point in the battle and about to have their hardwon spot stolen at the last minute? Seems unfair...but that's war for you.

Alerts Issued....
For Maggie ....strnog1 is shadowing you. Don't panic. Stay calm. Be alert and load your paintball gun. Hope I have'nt worried you...or had you seen him lurking.
For julieanne123 and Seurat who are fighting tooth and nail over 12th spot.
For mhallesy and j2cp2....scrapping over 18th
Argghhhh...can't bear to watch this next one....anything could happen here between
Howie72...bernie73....BB1....burnsbaron...hemisphere and paper_aeroplane. (oh heck..sorry but it's one of those days when the text scarpers all over the page. But does it enliven your reading experience?)
Back to the wars....
And...poor Kick is sandwiched between poolosopher and Turnbaby.
A private duel between Dr Gas and TAR fan needs watching. I've called out the stretcherbearers already on that one.
Just a min....more stretchers needed for adumbledore40 and WizardOfOz.
Would you guys and girls prefer aqua vitae or a tipple of something stronger?
And Wetherby Pond....go...go, go. Be brave and try and grab a few places.
You too trooper2196.....there's empty undefended trenches near you...get strafing whilst you leap up a few places.
Everyone who values their skin...stay clear of BrillBrit and Jazzrockfusion...
engaged in their own deadly war.
Anyone keeping a tally here of how many stretchers might need to be rushed out to the battlefield? No? Me neither....I'll scurry out and look see later.

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays smartest Sci-Tech Mogul was WorldB#2 USA

Whey hey...you again. My...america has won the Mogul 4 times this month...and guess what...it was WorldB every single time. I reckon we should pin a medal on him for that.
My fave Mogul was ...there's 3 clever little moguls actually who fought and won spots in the top 10 who I rather liked...so here they are...my little faves were paper areoplane....purelyqing and wakazawaka.
I'll confess..I'm already getting excited about who's won this month UK or USA?
I always love seeing who gets evicted from Olympus...and shed a private tear( honest I do)...whilst cheering for the new residents.
But I'm warming to the MOP...like this one cos I never ever know who's gonna shine and grab the honour of been Most Outstanding Player.

But I'll have to contain my itchy flippers and leave the abacus in the kipper cupboard a bit longer...so I'm off to come watch you and nibble cat brat63's treats.

Handy Links

No comments: