23rd February Shout Box


Union Jack...Again!
Hoisted by ? A Mouseketeer

1. miffy42#2 UK Tis a spiffy mouse mover...
2. WorldB#2 USA And did'nt you have a good day!
3. Seurat#6 UK Go...go...scramble on that podium
4. shadowzep USA You deserve a ranking....great stuff!
5. midgetmark#4 UK My little midget sneaked in

This is turning into one awesome pillow fight.... where many troopers fall by the wayside...keel over in their trenches as Judgement Day approaches. Always the same...nailbiting stuff...adrenalin overload.
Gee ain't I glad I'm just a below average intelligence penguin....no pressure for me to be a genius. My fave Challenge player yesterday had to be shadowzep....swiped 4th place...and that's impressive with such competition.. So had to be my fave choice.
A few private duels were in fullswing yesterday...wonder how they worked out?
heh..heh..courtkidzx2 UK pummelled quasar USA flat. 1/0 UK & Co.
fatwoman 9 USA and BrillBrit UK....are still locked in combat. Might need to referee that one with a beady eye and a tickling stick.
Maggie UK is fending off strnog1 USA pretty effectively. 2/0 Uk & Co...but never underestimate strnog1.
julieanne123 USA biffed vivtriv UK one and scurried off laughing. 2/1 UK & Co
mhallesy UK got flattened by the sonic boom when j2cp2 USA zoomed past. 2 Each. Quits.....so far
cyprus1 UK winged bernie73 USA and jetjumped out of reach. 3/2 UK & Co
burnsbaron Co ally walloped hemisphere USA and shot off. 4/2 UK & Co
BB1 USA swiped magijoh1 UK...quick left hook...and ran off laughing. 4/3
This is close....good fun though....
Turnbaby USA and Quiz Beagle UK are still scrummaging but Turnbaby is edging away....so....4/4
It's a tie! The private little wars are exciting...one-to-one where you stare your opponent straight in the eye! Me...I'd quail and scurry away, not stand and fight!
And the Mogul?
Yesterdays top People Mogul was WorldB#2 USA

Three Cheers for WorldB....Hip hip and all that! Well done. You're pretty good at this are'nt you WorldB....the Three Mousketeers don't intimidate you.....I can tell.
My fave Mogul player was .....got more than 1 again. I was jumping up and down and clapping for WorldB and his win (did you know it's scientific fact that most domestic injuries happen to TV sports fans jumping up and down and falling off the settee etc etc...concussion is the tops)...still...I digress...my other fave little critters were Dr Gas...matched his own PB...and everyone will nod and agree...it can be like trying to burst a magic bubble beating your own PB. The other was Marsalinator....back in serious training ready for next month and romped home in 10th.
So many of you play so well I sometimes thing I ought to just pop all your dogtags in my sardine can and take a lucky dip!
We have new recruits to welcome aswell...A warm welcome to twosleepy and umper...two american bounty hunters. Hiya there! And also a warm welcome to eastonr and warmfront come to bolster the UK & Co ranks.
All joined up near weeks end when the questions get tougher...so well done for such a good first entry. It gets easier here...honest it does!

Right...I'm gonna shuffle over with my begging bowl and winsomely wangle some treats off catbrat63.....now you might have to watch your calorie intake...but me? Me I get bigger portions!

Handy Links

No comments: