22nd February Shout Box


Union Jack Flying from the Mast
Hoisted by ? of fame and repute

1. jules44#1 UK Hah....Champ is here...
2. mos623#1 USA It's a posse of yanks...
3. midgetmark#4 UK Dive out the way midget!
4. strnog1#8 USA My...american supremacy hey?
5. WorldB#2 USA Yep...I think it is...good try

Well it seems to me everyone is determined to hang onto their posts...no one's giving ground...the adrenalin levels are at an all time high. Well mine are.
My fave Challenge player was....I've got 3....so here goes....Great stuff from thereds4ever...got in the top 10...no easy task. But I got rather carried away cheering for goldbob...mikew41 and OldSpotPig too. Never met a brainy pig before.
So how's BrillBrit fairing? We left him/her ambushed remember. Well....the USA are boxing clever here.....GEoff2oz8 and Jazzrockfusion have sneaked past whilst quasar USA engages courtkidzx2 UK and fat_woman9 USA occupies BrillBrit UK. I call that tricky tactics! But all's fair in love and war.
New Alerts.....A few of you are in vulnerable spots...are in danger of sniper fire.
Warning issued for Maggie UK who has strnog1 sneaking up behind.
Take care julieanne123 USA.....vivtriv has you in his sights.
Be alert mhallesy UK....j2cp2 is gunning for you.
Load your paintballs cyprus1 UK....bernie73 USA is coming and coming fast!
Brace yourself burnsbaron....hemisphere is hungry for USA glory this month!
Look back over your shoulder magijoh1 UK...BB1 USA is closing in.
Ouch Turnbaby USA....Quiz_Beagle UK is up your rump!
It's too much...I've clamped my flippers over my eyes....such spirited fighting!

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays Music Mogul was 1 of the Magnificent Mousketeers.

Name begins with an M. Can't bring myself to utter it...it's starting to sound like an invocation! So I whisper in awe....well done spiffy.
My fave Mogul player was results....got a good one. Battled into the top league.
And it's getting fraught and fearsome here too....
Howie72 V tihata is a gripping battle of giants fighting for a foothold on the foothills of Olympus.
poolosopher is chasing sparklingwine. Stay sober SW...it helps.
And there are more desperate fisticuffs...can't bear to look...so I'll save them till
tomorrow.

I'm coming over the ice bridge now to watch you all play.....

Handy Links

No comments: