21st February Shout Box


Union Jack
Hoisted by...guess!
?....leader of both quizzes!

1. miffy42#2 UK.Huh..all the top ranks are moving in for the kill
2. WorldB#2 USA Heck...here's another
3. mos623#1 USA This is contagious...getting tough and terrible
4. jules44#1 UK But can you rescue your crown?
5. Stuhern UK Oh...who's this impressive little critter?

The Olympians are out hammering everyone is sight...but is jules44 starting to lay awake at night....gnawing her nails...scheming how to beat miffy?
My fave Challenge player was lg549 ...snatched a PB..snatched a top 10 spot...but you guys/gals are getting me in a mess. You're all too good. So I'd like to compliment Marsalinator aswell...he's storming up the table...a late entrant this month though so chances of annihilating the UK crack squad is zilch I reckon. And Beckyel put in a cracking performance...I nipped in her profile...soon skidaddled out (translation: beat a retreat. Exited quick) cos the place is full of cats. Love animals...but a penguin can be disadvantaged and vulnerable. As if you want to know my shortcomings...back to business.
Now poolosopher USA and paper aeroplane UK were in terminator mode...knocking six bells out of each other...and....paper areoplane was victorious! Poor pool got biffed.
There was that other ambush too remember? BrillBrit...bravely fending off an american onslaught. Well talk of courage...did he/she give ground...in your dreams..no way...but it's getting critical there now.
UK cavalry have arrived...well one at any rate. A lone charge by courtkidzx2 UK..staunchly fighting side by side with BrillBrit Versus quasar USA... Jazzrockfusion USA ... GEoff2oz8 USA and fat_woman9 USA. This is extreme warfare at it's most harrowing....bandages and oxygen have been dispatched to you guys.
And Marsalinator....as I predicted...oh I love it when I'm right occasionally...well he parachuted right over the top of the mayhem...clever hey...
Watch it onebraincellUK...he's coming up behind...just step aside.

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays smartass Sci-Tech Mogul was midgetmark#4 UK

That's 6 wins for midget now...clawed his way past miffy with 5. Any bets on whether it'll be one of these or jules44 tomorrow in this compulsive game of tag. You know soon I might be tempted to offer bonus points for anyone who can win and beat the Threee Mousketeers.
I rattled my abacus last night and updated the bonus table...oh dear america...
I did'nt highlight that...tact.
So onto other things...my fave Mogul player. Well...a whopping 43 of you nabbed bonus points yesterday...think that could be a record too. My fave was Roly..who hurdled the Challenge perimeter fence and ignoring the bruises bagged extra points just when it's critical meltdown time.
Any new recruits? Well I'd like to welcome all the new/old faces who've bobbed back and apologise if I've missed anyone...I get easily sidetracked...no excuse I know so I'll grovel now.
Briefly.
So an effusive...gushy..warm welcome to logansmama come to play for the USA...and to Bee who flew in yesterday...for the UK. Hiya to you both...have fun here. No one takes the war seriously.Heh..heh.

Quick peek over the parapet and thereds4ever is clinging to the Challenge flagpole...hang on there! And the Mogul? It's a clone! Must be! thereds4ever is leading there aswell. Oh I like this....wanna watch this...
Cat brat63 has kindly arrived with the treats...so I'll shuffle over with my most ingratiating smile ...

Handy Links
Ice Floe City...my hermitude ...other hermits welcome

No comments: