24th November Shout Box



Union Jack is Stuck Fast
Hoisted by Howie72


1. Howie72#5 UK Zapped them yanks good and proper hey
2. midgetmark#3 UK Oh yes....great teamwork
3. jules44#1 UK. That's it...gaurd that mast
4. Seurat UK Use paintballs if you have to
5. WorldB#3 USA Brave soul...just got outnumbered.

It's getting critical...Judgement Day is looming. I know the more patriotic players are starting to wake up with midnight sweats and are suffering panic attacks. The rest of you are thinking (traitorously) aw what the heck...it's only a game.

My favourite Challenge player had to be ...another SST..(sardin tin toss) and would'nt you know it the dog tags had stuck together. So..jointly declared fave players are Marsalinator and thereds4ever. Both put in great performances to grab more critical Doomsday points.

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays People Mogul par excellence was TerenceWeasly UK

And a round of applause to you for your first win here.
A PB too. I've spotted you whittling down those seconds! My fave Mogul player could have been TerenceWeasly...earned it...but no! I spotted someone else who's settling in real well...and quick...and I'm expecting wonderful things and a termigant to upset the status quo next month when he/she has a decent run...I mean ywf111 and none other. Snappy player. Could be dangerous.
Now I ain't gonna get into longwinded nattering today...I'm gonna post a tournament update instead...as promised. Somethings are just more important than my drivel.
Except one strange thing I want to share with you all...cos I rate you all friends.

Had a new experience just now....my mouse hissed at me. No kidding. Took me a bit to trace this rude noise. He's a silver little critter..an infrared remote thingy so he can see in the dark I expect. Well he hissed. I pinned him down and bared him...what do you know? A leaky battery in his guts. Giving him indigestion. Cor that was lucky. There is a wise adage in there somewhere...treat your mouse kindly...give him a good quality diet or he could get terminal gut problems.
There..and I promised no witless drivel.

Handy Links

No comments: