23rd November Shout Box


Union Jack is Back
Hoisted by miffy42

Yep...UK can always rely on the heroic miffy

1. miffy42#4 UK. Ripped down the other flag...scurried up the mast.
2. jules44#1 UK handed up the new flag...whilst bravely fending of the enemy.
3. WorldB#3 USA Nipped at jules ankles...but could'nt dislodge.
4. Seurat UK Oh yes!...Hi there you super duper little critter
5. Howie72#5 UK Ah...my Howie...reliable...a right little tiger.

Any fear of USA supremacy was nipped in the bud. The UK came storming back...4 out of 5...My, this is turning into a right tug of war.
My favourite Challenge player was ...yeh you guessed...none other than Seurat. What a cracking performance. Matched his own PB...and I reckon is on peak form at the mo'. Go for it Seurat....you nifty little thing you.
There's a mighty multiple pileup about to occur too. Remember Rakka and Roly? Well they're dragging TAR fan into their duelling now. Adumbledore40 and genetrivia1 are in there fists flailing aswell and right behind igotmeajd and romeomikegolf are engaged in fisticuffs.
Wanna know though where it's getting toughest? Sent the penguin referees out in full battle dress to observe (you might have seen them jogging along with stretchers)...could be casualties here. Postions 87 right through to 99 is a desperate dire place to be. So who's involved? Worst place is for Kick...finstockian...blazer40508 and sallyowens33 and Bocefish who are in the thick of it....firing paintballs like their lives depended on it. Nice thing is...from my point of view...every single one of you fights hard...and it's entertaining for me and I hope fun for you.

Right...how did the Mogul go?
Yesterday's smartest Music Mogul was genetrivia1 USA

Oh well done there. A PB for a dead cert and to beat mos623 and midgetmark..well in my book that is worthy of a fond pat on the back and so you're my favourite Mogul too. Be smug...be proud...you earned the right.

Just had a quick peek over the parapet and wow...Howie72 is leading in both. I'll keep my mutt shut then because I'm learning wisdom and compassion in my dotage. Whatever the yanks can send in...it'll be agood day for him and Little Heaven and Silvertop have just shot past. Must check this...reckon that's a PB for Silvertop. And on the Mogul wakazawaka has just got a PB too! Cor...this is truly good stuff.
But...there is always a but in life...the team event is tops. Methinks it could be time to have another gander at the stats. Countdown to Judgement Day is looming...again...Have the americans managed to limit the damage? Have they overtaken the UK? Can they grab victory out of the jaws of defeat and dishonour. I'll get back to you on this.

Handy Links



No comments: