November Team Tournament. How Goes It? Update


Right guys and girls Bomb Pod time....and if you're seeing my wonderful hidey hole for the first time this is where I go when bravely sharing my insight and knowledge. Or to cut to the quick...when I divulge who's winning.

Stats taken from stage of play end of 22nd Nov.

I can phrase this 2 ways.

For the UK team to read
America has'nt managed to close the gap at all. You're gonna win and give them a good hiding.

For the USA team to read
The UK has'nt managed to increase their lead at all. You've held them in check...now go up a gear, reel them in and trounce them.

Was that done with canny diplomacy or what? I do try my best you know.

For those of you interested in the stats...
Challenge
USA have fielded 68 players.
Team points. 11,866
UK have fielded 67 players.
Team points. 13,920.
UK are leading 54.4 %
USA are trailing 45.6%

Mogul
USA have 3430 bonus points
UK have 3640 bonus points
UK are leading 51.5%
USA are not. 48.5%

Combined Total.
UK are winning so far with 53%
USA are not...with 47%
UK have the biggest portion of the pie! 6% of it.

Heck...what you going to do america? Seems to me that the UK domination of the Challenge is a hopeless cause....you ain't gonna thrash them there. That leaves the Mogul...where quick bonus goodies can be won.....
I expect the USA top ranks will have a conflab...talk tactics and issue orders out to the field....and all leave will be cancelled.

Don't want to create panic....but there ain't many days left to go.

No comments: