20th November Shout Box



Union Jack
I swear It's Glued To The Mast
Hoisted by Howie72

1. Howie72#5 UK. Scrambled up there with the glue. Good work
2. miffy42#4 UK. Whipped past the yank opposition.
3. mos623#1 USA. Can you hear the yanks cheering?
4. Beckyel#8 UK Kept them at bay.
5. Sallyannh UK You 2 make a flippin good dynamic duo.

I USA player surrounded by 4 UK. What skill...what nerve mos623...and well done Howie72. The standard of play's got flippin..... par excellence. Picking a favourite player is starting to do my head in. Drastic action needed...put all my fave names in an old sardine can...shook em around. Tell you first who was shortlisted and went in the can.....Beckyel and sallyannh ..Triviaballer and finally Canadian Cousin and our newcomer Wetherby Pond. Hell and damnation when I tipped it out the wind snatched you all away...except I did a flying tackle and caught...Canadian Cousin. Yeh...it was a PB for our Canadian Cousin, my fave Challenge player. Congrats there. You deserve to be fished out the can first.
Remember that fracas with magijoh1 and tihata...well first blood went to magijoh1...but it ain't over. Tihata is a hard one to put down.
Remember the other hellish set to? A big cheer of admiration for adumbledore40. The sparky little critter scurried ahead..scurried past Mink ( gee..that was nifty footwork) but brave little Roly is in dogged pursuit...run Roly run.. and the others? Well...penguin medic teams are monitoring the situation cos genetrivia1...romeomikegolf...wakazawaka and igotmeajd are still engaged in a their private war. Skirt around them if you can...don't get embroiled...there's no Queensbury Rules been followed there. They're laying tripwires across the course you know.
And the Mogul?
Yesterdays top Geography Mogul was miffy42#4 UK

And I'm wearing the letters off my keyboard with this name. I can see the day coming when imaginative translation's gonna be needed to decipher my type.
My favourite Mogul player was another STT...sardine tin toss...just could'nt decide between mink...good comeback...nakarinna...provong to be a real little fighter...and trooper2196...won bonus goodies on first days play. And that is seriously good.
Hey yanks...I predict you've got another UK problem to have to watch soon.
But...all's fair in love and war....and whey hey...trooper2196 jumped out the tin and so is my fave Mogul player. Good choice.
Don't know whether you heard the detonations rolling around the Mogul run yesterday but we had big cataclysmic happenings.
That standoff...5 Uk and 5 USA facing up to each other. Yeh that one. Well it was resolved...I think.
mos623 has fought behind enemy lines and broken the UK blockade. Alarms were ringing..the situation was dire and desperate....would the rest of the USA pack dive through too? Midgetmark is surrounded and in danger of going down....needs backup. Heck...it's frightening stuff. But Sallyannh downed one of the USA deputies and is on her way to offer support. I tell you...you, my little Moguls are the toughest out and I'm proud of you.
Wonder what today's boxing bout will bring?
Still...nerves can't stand anymore just yet so I'll welcome a new player...already mentioned him/her. A warm welcome to trooper2196 who's already helping the UK in their bid for total supremacy. And now...it's sardine time.

Handy Links

No comments: