21st November Shout Box



Stars & Stripes
Oh come on, play fair..that's my bedspread swiped.
Hoisted by nakarinna!

A well deserved win for an ace little player!

1. nakarinna USA. Yanked that UK flag down no bother.
2. tihata#4 USA. Handed up my bedspread and...the heavens sang
3. Eebs USA. Yep...definitely a message here...USA are back...to stay?
4. jules44#1 UK. Hope you did'nt get too badly bruised in the stampede.
5. Howie72#5 UK Here...a glass of aqua vitae for the trodden on.

It was exciting...it kept me teetering on the edge of my ice floe incase I missed anything.
Yesteday was darn fine play by everyone but especailly nakarinna who got a first win. Well Done there. Hey...it strikes me that there could be some shuftying around come months end with the USA top 10 ranks. If Eebs and nakarinna can hang onto their postions (as if ....in this tourney but heck who knows) they'll both get ranked 2nd and 8th respectively...and BB1 will earn 1oth.
Good innit. Complacency is a dangerous luxury here...just too much talent around. Have you noticed UK...last few days..you've lost your monopoly on daily wins? And you thought you only had to fear mos.
My favourite Challenge player yesterday just had to be montydog...got a PB did our little monty. Ah...well done. Yeh...had my telescope trained on you.
Did you feel my beady eyes burning into you as you ran?
Remember tihata...got walloped by magijoh1? Do a rewind...Well the upshot is...tihata sprang back up...deadly and dangerous and stormed off! Geez...cut that scrap short before it began. I'm speechless...for once.
And that other shennigan is never ending. Mink got up....romped off in a heated haze cloud. Roly is still running...with Rakka alongside. And adumbledore40...getting reeled back in has cleverly teamed up with genetrivia1 leaving romeomikegolf...wakazawaka and igotmeajd still thrashing it out. Is there no end to the fighting ?
I'll draw a deep breath to calm my nerves and move on.

So how went the Mogul?
Yesterday's spiffy Animal Mogul was m******#4 UK
Can you guess who? Congrats *...that's 2 in a row now. No Kiss of Death intended...not likely now you're anonymous. Please don't be miffed that I have'nt mentioned your name.

My favourite Mogul player was j2cp2...got a PB...and is playing fearsome at the mo'. Good days and bad days that's the name of the game. Well j2cp2 is on a roll.
That scrap amongst the top 10 is turning into an ongoing bit of bother. After infiltrating the UK defences have the yanks managed to push their advantage? Did a swathe of red advance? Nope. Not a hope in hell. The UK held their ground...entrenched themselves in. Ryaman...a USA reservist?...has been sent in to do his worst...but paper areoplane scurried in with him for the UK.
And elsewhere romeomikegolf...get your flak jacket on because TAKROM and poolosopher are gunning for you. Always attack in pairs the americans...have you noticed? Talking Mogul points now...apologies...for been an idle slovenly penguin...I'll get and update that bonus point list. We all (me included) are dying to know who's won most points. And in a day or two it'll be time to have a big Challenge tot up again so each team will know how desperate their situation is...or is'nt. If they can brag and look smug or hang their head in shame.

Right...I'm off to scavenge some sardines...a few nibbles whilst I spy on you from the bunkers.

Handy Links

No comments: