19th November Shout Box



Union Jacks Back
Hoisted by midgetmark

1. midgetmark#3 UK. He came..he saw..he conquered.
2. jules44#1 UK. Came close behind in the midgets footsteps..
3. mos623#1 USA The first of the Three Musketeers..
4. tihata#4 USA the second of...ditto.
5. mike32768#2 USA the third..Hey...well done USA

They regrouped...They've had a pep talk from Uncle Sam...whatever ...but it worked...the Yanks are coming. But have the USA team left it too late to rein in the UK who are on a roll this month and not about to relinquish their supremacy. Are the UK trembling in their boots? Suffering panic attacks? Doubt it somehow..nerves of steel...with the talent to take whatever the americans throw at them.
My favourite Challenge player just had to be tihata....got a PB. Now I know I tend to avoid picking the top guns as faves...why?...cos my mission in life is to puncture their egos ...not feed them. But credit where credit is due...a noteworthy performance tihata..you made my little eyes shine with excitement and that's not easy to do. Well done!
That warning I issued about mos623 yesterday ended with burnsbaron lying flattened on the battlefield but midget scurried ahead out of arms reach....for now. And cover your eyes everyone cos magijoh1 and tihata are bashing the hell out of each other.
It's mean...it's nasty and it gets tougher down below...no..not Hades..though it's as hot. A right fisticuffs is brewing between Roly...wakazawaka...genetrivia1...romeomikegolf ... igotmeajd and adumbledore40. I've got a penguin rapid response team ready to referee that one. I'll keep you updated...unless you find them strewn injured here and there..if so please help them to the field hospice.

The Mogul?
Yesterday's Movie Mogul was Pamelia USA

Oh good gal! No question..you're my fave Mogul player. Ran like the wind and shaved a whopping 6 seconds off her PB. And shaved past miffy and Quiz Beagle and jules running a 30 secs three legged race. Tryng to teach them there brits a lesson hey?
Meanwhile shadowzep and kick are at loggerheads. But on a lighter note....Mink is back! And a quick peek over the Mogul parapet tells me in fine form too...
We have 2 new players to welcome aswell. New american recruits...must have heard they were in dire straits...I know...I'm exagerating again. Hiya ywf111 and cheskapeak it's great to have you join in the war games.
Right I'll be on my way to go walk the battlelines with refreshments.
Handy Links

No comments: