20th October Shout Box


Union Jack
Was That Prophetic or What!
Hoisted by jules44

Damn it...I must have the gift...it works everytime.

1. jules44#2 UK. Jules to the rescue...passed the baton to..
2. Mink#1 UK sprinting right behind...who threw it to..
3. MaggieG#4 UK...who looked over her shoulder.Argh.
4. mike32768#6 USA. Snatched by a determined american
5. WorldB#4 USA who kept possession.

Well that was a tussle right enough. Every day is the same now. A tough fight for supremacy and total control. jules44...what can I say.....I worship thee...I admire thee...thee are in a darn impressive 2nd place in both quizzes....for you are magnificent. Okay...might be a bit OTT but you have to acknowledge magnificence. Credit where credit is due. And WorldB it was nice to see you back in the leading pack....

Heck and that scrap I mentioned yesterday between Roly..romeomikegolf...
Jazzrockfusion...bggirl and daver852 has'nt been resolved...infact binky has joined in...Dearie me....
And the other...nastier one? Got nasty. Fallout from this one clouded over the battlefield like a haze of dandruff.
oldgirl1249 has got dragged into it now ...but dinka ... blondejo31 and fat_woman9 nudged ahead from Elwood011...left lying asyphixated by the smog..and out of the mist ran feeble_sage...who clearly is'nt living upto her/his name. (That was a red herring .) Can Elwood011 recover? Ah...good news..team mate RosaRita is closing in...coming to help.
Watch this space for the outcome of these conflabs.
My favourite Challenge player? Has to be sparklingwine cos lately is always coming home with a full 10 correct and is starting to shave those seconds down.
And the Mogul Event?
Yesterdays Intrepid People Mogul was WorldB#4 USA
Huh...WorldB again? Oh well in that case WorldB has to be my favourite Mogul. Coincidence really cos I kinda fancied paper areoplane aswell. Both of you performed fab on both tourneys. Great stuff. Two truly intrepid troopers worthy of adulation.
Oh and guys...I just love this fishy chat. I'll let you into a secret ...my biggest fear ain't fish. It's animals. It's BATman and ROBIN. The Caped Crusader and Co.

Right...time to take my scraggy old bod off to my Pod. Time to check over the team stats...see if the USA lead has widened or shrunk. My findings will make a tasty morsel for tomorrow.
Handy Links

No comments: