21st October Shout Box


Union Jack
And Twice Is Kinda Nice
Well Done jules44

1. jules44#2 UK. It's a double! Refused to relinquish topspot
2. mhallesy UK chucked the baton to...
3. Fitz UK our witty raconteur...who fought back the red devil
4. mos623#1 USA snapping and snarling but kept back in 4th
5. julieanne123#9 USA dodging an ducking could'nt find an opening either.

Next World Cup we're nominating jules44...mhallesy and Fitz for the England rugger team. What wonderful stuff...and it's 2 in a row for jules44. I make no further observation or speculation but if you're psychic you'll read my mind . No! Not that bit! I mean the infamous Kiss of Death and all that hocus pocus that ought to be laid to rest good and proper. I refuse to wear the tag... jinxed.
Keep it up jules44...Think you can catch mos623 before months end?
My favourite Challenge player had to be sallyannh. Just pushed back into 6th. Just. Aw.
Remember that ongoing scrap between...Roly..romeomikegolf...
Jazzrockfusion...bggirl and daver852 and binky? Well I reckon Roly said 'Enough of this' and he's stretching himself a comfy lead.
And the other cafuffle? The nasty one between oldgirl1249 ... dinka ... blondejo31 .. fat_woman9... Elwood011 and feeble_sage? Watch out finstockian...they're trying to drag you into it now! If you move out the way no one will blame you!

And the Mogul event?
Yesterdays smartest History Mogul was midgetmark#7 UK

Our midget's very good at History you know.
Bit of a headon collison on the Mogul battlefield too. OldSpotPig is taking on julieanne123 and TAKROM...alone! Have to keep my telescope trained on that one. Me...I'm on the animals side.
My favourite Mogul? Had to be QueenMary....oh yes...without a doubt.Now I could gab longer.....but I'm a bit edgy and nervous....I want to get and post the tournament results...get the ordeal over and done with...break the news....deflect the flak...
Back in a bit....fully kitted out in battle gear.

Handy Links


No comments: