2Oth September Shout Box

Star And Stripes
Good One Marsalinator

And I am chuffed...cos I like Mars. (and the chocy bars variety too).


Well...so what happened?
1. Marsalinator#8 USA. Great to see you back on top Maestro
2. thereds4ever UK. Crying shame...leding all day...argh...then robbed.
3. midgetmark#2 UK. Hello...you're improving lately my little friend.
4. mos623#1 USA. It's tough for a Reigning Champ ain't it.
5. miffy42#1 UK. Hiya miffy...doing well in the leaderboard too I see.
Marsalinator came storming in under cover of darkness...caught the sentries napping. I like your style...lull them into a false sense of security and then go for the jugular. Careful UK...I think the USA are regrouping again...they're getting clever and sneaky.
They're recruiting reinforcements again aswell.

Everyone say a big warm hello to glowmeister and TheRiddle who parachuted in last night for the USA team. And...another Commonwealth friend joined the fracas. Hi there orinoco for the UK..
Oh and Zwaur and Atakigger are still of allegiance unknown. Got till months end to declare yourself or any points you score are void. Game Rules.
You're just in time for the irregular Mop announcement. After my interim gander at the month's team event I had a camp inspection...
Some of you have really excelled this week. Better than the Dirty Dozen.
Feast your eyes on this.....
Player...And Places Won Since Weekend's Post Mortem.

Jonnowales Up 54. Yikes...yep...I am gobsmacked too! A UK player.
Pix Up 46. And this is also so worthy of a medal! Another UK player.
Nice to see my dire warnings of shameful defeat made such an impact.
But look at all these guys/gals who either courageously snatched places or held postion...that's no easy feat in a competition this tough! Great Stuff...you're doing your country proud!

Congratulations to.....

Triviaballer Up 25
Turnbaby Up 24
lunabelle Up 21
QueenMary Up 17
jacky Up 15
Kevsgal Up 15
ryanknight Up 14
kwd42co Up 14
mfc Up 12
ncb1gdog Up 10
thereds4ever Up 8
Beckyel Up 8
sparklingwine Up 8
dean521 Up 8
Tigerrag Up 8
Canadian_Cousin Up 8
blondejo31 Up 8
vivtriv Up 7
results Up 7
Tina Up 7
mhallesy Up 6
ohsusana Up 6
YankeeFan Up 6
figaro_34 Up 6
midgetmark Up 5
Seurat Up 4
bhs63 Up 4
hovenaut Up 4
igotmeajd Up 4
Mikeangel Up 4
peachy_1 Up 3
burnsbaron Up 3
TAKROM Up 3
BoudiceaUK Up 3
daver852 Up 2
elskede Up 2
teanana Up 2
janet Up 2
dcreasy Up 2
mos623 Up 1
miffy42 Up 1
ryaman Up 1
cyprus1 Up 1
Silvertop Up 1
romeomikegolf Up 1
alamain Up 1
Mink Held position
jules44 Held position
Fitz Held postion
WorldB Held position
Marsalinator Held position
OldSpotPig Held position
Stuhern Held position
BB1 Held position
tisonlyme321 Held position
polaris Held position
sleepytigercub Held position
dinka Held position
Name not on the list? Shame on you... But there's always next time!
Or you just recently joined and so I could'nt include you....don't feel left out I'll inspect your kit soon enough.
Oh...and by the way...I've been cogitating again...stretched basking on my ice floe I had a glimmer of a wicked idea...A New Tournament would be nice...kinda quirky fun...not to replace this Gladitorial Arena but to add to the angst....sorry I mean joyous adrenalin kick. More info tomorrow....unless I change my mind by then! I might, I can be a contrary Son of A ....Penguin.
Handy Links

No comments: