19th September Shout Box


It's A Triple UK Win!

Well Done Jules44 on A Double!

I kept my beak shut...it payed off... this is the post mortem.

1. jules44 UK YES! A Double! I can shout it without paranoia now!
2. Triviaballer#5 USA Hah...the proud Fastest Finger Champ...Untouchable!
3. Mink#5 UK. Fantastic sprint....you're shaking of mos623.
4. peachy1#2 USA. In my mind you're becoming USA number 1.
5. Seurat UK . Well hello there...take a bow....Nice to see you here.

An observation...you'd think the ranked players from last month would be dominating the play...well...Hey...You Invincibles..it's me..down here with the mortals..was it a fluke? Some new talent is really giving some of you stick. But this is GOOD...Makes you wonder if we're going to see a new set of faces (albeit battered and bruised) on the Top 20 Rostrum. mos623 is proving hard to contain.... frequently getting ambushed. And I don't think the USA know quite what to do about Magnificent Mink. It's giving me the itch to check out just who is the Mop so far . (Most Outstanding Player). Do that tomorrow I reckon and I'm expecting some surprising movers.

The way things are running though ryaman ... j2cp2 and julieanne123 could join the USA elite.
As could jules44 and Fitz for the UK top 10 magnificoes.
But only if they hang onto their spots!

There's little gaggles of close hand-to-hand combat strewn over the gladitorial arena .
Skirmish. Top 3 ..... Mink... jules44 ...and mos623.
Skirmish. Joined at the hip on points thereds4ever and julieanne123... are proving tremendous players.

I notice BB1 is sneaking up the table...Hey any UK about to form a hit squad?
And you have to wince and feel sorry for QuizBegle and mhallesy..surrounded by a pack of detemined yanks battling their way up consisting of ...ryanknight....Triviaballer....poolosopher....daver852...
Pamelia..and marcez99.

And gawd...don't none of you dare look back....the next pack of hounds is snapping at your heels.

Hey...and after all my heckling....there's deserted posts lower down...Disgraceful! But a real easy kill for any of you who've recently enlisted. You can gobble up abandoned points.

Speaking of the Devil....we have 2 new recruits......4 actually.

For the USA I'd like to give a Warm Welcome to nkc04f...go grab those empty sentry posts...and for the UK...Hello there to Pix.

And 2 more who are'nt wearing uniforms (shall we interrogate them as spies?) and so of allegiance unknown. Name Rank and Number please from...
Zwaur and Atakigger ( I think your cover names are great).

Right I'm off....and all you players who've scored 10 today so far...How do you do it under such presssure! You must have nerves of steel.

Handy Links

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nerves of steel...
Fingers of treacle...

I don't think I'm in any danger of beating Triviaballer's time soon.

Anonymous said...

I guess I'll have to watch my back... LOL and shimmy out of any ambushes...

Penguin said...

Well hello there you two...nice to have visitors on the the VIP ice floe.
Fancy a drink? What's your poison?

Anonymous said...

hmmm... perhaps some white wine...