18th September Shout Box

Union Jack Again!

Wonderful Stuff jules44

Go Get Em!

Well..well..

1. jules44 UK That's the 2nd win this month. Matches mos623
2. midgetmark#2 UK. Ah...my little midget came romping in! Swell.
3. mos623#1 USA Eek! It's the american bionic man.....Again
4. tihata#7 USA With team mate extraordinaire in top gear.
5. thereds4ever UK. Keep it up! You need one place to nudge into the Top 20!

It's fast...it's furious...it's flamin impressive.

I just gotta mention one of the more recent players....QueenMary....get this...after only 4 days plays has stormed right up to position 62. That's what I call trampling over half the battlefield in full combat mode!
Gruesome stuff.
Hey...you top 20 guys/gals...can you hear the wailing of the wounded left lying in the mud? QueenMary is coming...Get your weapons loaded..

Think that's it? No. There's more brutality..only 5 points split this pack .

LanaDale...petunia...binky...Bocefish...BoudiceaUK...nikonforme..
.romeomikegolf...and finstockian...

I reckon Health and Safety at play guidelines require me to warn the rest of you to skirt around these guys/gals...there is shrapnel richoceting indiscrimminately to the four winds. Mess with them at your own peril.

I've just stuck my head over the parapet for a peek at todays play so far....well....
I'll be brief....I know you know I've the Kiss of Death (no not like Dracula)...and you are learning to fear me. Can't have that. Your my mates...so the situation out on the cresta run is this... ****** is leading and on target for * ****** ***.
Wow...that'll be more than ******!

And did'nt that make for mindblowing reading! There's hope for me yet...a secondary career as a politican? What d'you reckon?

Right...I'm off to spy with my binoculars. You...get playing..there's team positions at stake. Oh and Mink...I almost forgot...Be Careful...mos623 is right up your bum.

Handy Links.

No comments: