Results from HQ May 2016

Greetings absent human friends.
Well .. not absent anymore now the glitch has been fixed.
There is a human saying that things come in threes.
So true! The human race is very wise.
First , my broadband went down on my remote ice floe HQ headquarters. My router was accordingly given an honourable burial .. and my new ally is called Fibre Optic. Isn't it quick!
Next, my flags got filched.
Finally .. it was time to fix the third glitch. My access to my Admin panel.
and now, after all that I had a little down and a glass of shandy .. before scampering back to the two battles to see how my heroic warriors and fabulous patriotic quizzers were doing in their eternal war of attrition for global supremacy.

As we all know ... the April war was never won, or lost, come to that. We will never know. Spooky that, isn't it.
But ..... war resumes.

The May Challenge.
The USA fielded 16 storm troopers who nabbed 7387 points = 47.2% of the spoils of war.
The UK & Co fielded 11 wondrous heroes who snatched 8277 pts = 52.8% of the bigger, better spoils of war.
The UK & Co won  the May Challenge by a convincing 5.6%
Hip hip hooray to the UK (I'm waving my flippers here)

The Survivor
The USA sent in 8 braves, won 1947 enemy scalps = 43.2%
The UK & Co woadwearers, won 2565 trophies of war = 56.8%
The UK & Co won the May Survivor by a cracking 13.6%

But the two battles make for one ferociously fought war.
Final Result .. for May
The USA = 45.2%
The UK & Co =54.8%

Victory to the UK & Co .... again!
Time to run the victor's flag up the pole ... time to commiserate with the non-victor's who will never ever surrender!
And hey .. I've missed you. It's nice to be back.

No comments: