Results from HQ for August 2010

The UK & Co won Mays war.
The UK & Co won Junes war.
And ... dare I say it .... the UK & Co also won Julys war.

But the American army enlisted new troopers and as I sat on the side of the battle lines I thought to myself... hmmmm , they're good.
And now I have the latest stats gripped in my flipper.

Here goes my friends ... Augusts results!

The Challenge
USA fielded 27 troopers and nabbed 8178 points = 54.5%
The Uk & Co fielded 30 troopers, nabbed 7599 points = 45.5%
YES! The USA won Augusts Challenge by 9%.
Did you miss that?
YES! the USA won Augusts Challenge by 9%
So good I said it twice!
I knew they would do it! One day .. and that day has come.

The Titans
I was out with my kipper bones, capturing and tickling rogue Invincibles. I got to tickle 3 into submission .... Schoonie101 ... hammerdjh and paper aeroplane. Their scores have been deducted ... but what cunning tactics. Of course, they never work ... this Pengy has beady eyes sharper than a needle.
USA fielded 11 magnificent troopers, won 2485 points = 57.8%
That was not a typo.
UK & Co fielded 15 fabulous defenders, won 2478 points = 42.2%
A mere 7 points .. or grenades ... or spoils of war but this is a team battle remember ... the smaller army won and with panache and savoir faire and all those other great sounding martial traits!
The USA army won Augusts Titan by a huge 15.6%
Oh good .. this really sets the stage for a titanic struggle on the two remaining battles.

The Mogul
USA wriggled under the 60 second guillotine and won 2940 bonus goodies = 42%
UK & Co limboed better and grabbed a whopping 4070 bonus goodies to stash in their arsenal = 58%
Well that's silenced me!
A collective sigh just blasted across the Atlantic. The woadwearers are not done for!
Oops.. almost forgot
The UK & Co won the August Mogul by 16%.
It's my American friends Achilles Heel. This is going to be close now .... the final battle that help maketh the war is going to be the decider! My nerves were shot as I rattled my abacus in dreadful suspense.

The Survivor ... isn't it exciting!
USA snatched 3960 points before Piranha raided the Pit and munched them = 49%
UK & Co snatched 4120 points before becoming hors d'ouvres = 51%
UK & Co snatch victory on Augusts Survivor by 2%

What does this mean?
At this point in my calculations I needed a break. A cup of coffee with a shot of brandy ... siphoned through a straw ... my flippers are useless grippers when shaking with excitment.

Overall ... averaging all 4 battles ...
USA = 50.8%
UK & Co = 49.2%
The USA have won the August war by 1.6%

So what are you going to do about that my UK & Co friends!

No comments: