Crowning Champs Day

Yes ... it's that time again when we all fall to our knees and honour our top players.
The thrones are plugged in ready and gently vibrating to ease our champs aching muscles.

Challenge Champ & Mogul Maximus .... there's a smoky track of footprints worn into the red carpet leading upto the throne .... thrones , I mean thrones ... two of them. Dearest jules .. your numero uno fan (that's me) humbly invites you to come on up and rest your weary limbs... our Challenge Champ
Our Top USA Challenge player was mos623 but even he could not defeat the mighty jules! And our Daily Dervish was jules44#1 with 15 wins
Top USA Moguller was Clamking#6 .. with most Daily Wins jules44#1 with 16 victories.
Do any of our new American recruits have the nerve and skill to take on our deadly undefeated Champ. Shall I throw down a fishy gauntlet on jules behalf! Why not? Go on Rage .. I dare you to pick it up. Why do I pick on you? Because you're looking pretty impressive my friend. I have my bandages ready! Let's just hope the infamous Pengy Kiss of death has not just been evoked.

Titanasaurus Rex .... and we have an Amercian hero! And more ... he is a first time winner. Johnny, join the ranks of the Greatest and come on up and wriggle into your throne.
It was a good fight last month .. for a moment I thought Anton would stamp everyone into the ground ... but the moment passed ... and it was not to be.
All hail Johnny! I shall, of course, bestow on him a friendly Pengy hug.
And next ... aw ... a hug for our Top UK Titan .... Steve-e who I'm chuffed to announce is also our Daily Dervish with most Daily Wins .. totalling 8.
Well, I can brag but there is a downside to this .. steve-e attained Invincible status and climbed the airy or even eyrie Olympian heights. Hmm ... no chance now for him to thrash the colonists into submission then.
Can Paper aeroplane ... now a branded Invincible (demoted) ... help lead the UK army to another win? But watch out for Rage ... latest new American weapon of mass destruction. I can forsee fame and glory for him.
I see him/her on the Challenge battlefield .. I swizzle my telescope ... I see him/her slithering nimbly under the Mogul guillotine ... I say, is this a lucky fluke? I sigh and I peep at the Titan battleground .. and there he/she is again. I grin and peer down hopefully into the Survivor Pit. And he's not in there....YET
Oh Rage ... I shall be watching you!

Sole Survivor .... this was a a closely fought win.
Or as Quiz Beagle wisely proclaimed ... closer than a gnat's whisker! Hey I like that Puzzle Pooch. Very good.
And so .. will miffy42 please shake his gnat's whiskers and come on up , claiming his throne to become our latest Sole Survivor
It was an all UK final. Piranha dined well on Amercian fast food ... but it wasn't fast enough. Our Top USA Player was WorldB#4 ... undoubtedly the best ever Survivor to elude the Pit and Piranha.
Most Daily Wins went to my spiffy miffy42 with a total of 8. Another whiffy fishy hug from me to you there for that.

And now we revere our new Invincibles ... the top ten troopers from each army who sprinted to success in the Challenge. I like to mention this every now and then so newcomers know how to attain hero status.

The USA Invincibles
Fear them for they are great
#1 mos623
#2 ryaman
#3 mike32768
#4 WorldB
#5 Deborah
#6 Clamking
#7 j2cp2
#8 timmacg
#9 Qmel
#10 cubswin2323

And there was no change! A bit of shuffling around on the narrow ledges but no one was evicted.

The UK & C0 Invincibles
Fear them aswell ... for they are great too .. and they led the UK army to victory!
#1 jules44
#2 miffy42#2
#3 morelli
#4 lg549
#5 briarwoodrose
#6 dippo
#7 magijoh1
#8 markswood
#9 Steve-e ... a new resident who sailed up in a hot air ballon.
#10 martin cube


paper aeroplane was evicted ... but ... no ignominous toppling off the ledges for him. He dive bombed straight over to the Titans and has impressed me by aleady snatching the lead! Good work there .. I'm thinking this one is going to be a glorious gory battlefield this month!

And finally.... my favourite bit.
Top Mop
Who hurdled through the trenches to improve their ranking on Mays result? Who is my TOP MOP and needs a blast of my fire extinguisher on their smouldering hot little feet?
I invite moomin from the UK army to come and take the well deserved MOP crown. And I furiously clap my flippers ... this is the second time my friend. You also won the title in July 2009.

moomin UK up 12 .... Absaloute TOP MOP
And my other top troopers ...
MarchHare007 UK up 11
mike32768 USA up 8
j2cp2 USA up 5
shadowzep USA up 5
Blackdresss USA up 4
timmacg USA up 3
steve-e UK up 3
markswood UK up 2

morelli UK u2
Qmel USA up 2
Dr_Gas UK up 2
dippo UK up 2

And not forgetting everyone who held their rank or improved it.
bonky UK held rank
cubswin2323 USA held rank
jules44 UK held rank
mos623 USA up 1
onebraincellUK UK held rank
Quiz_Beagle UK held rank
ryaman USA up 1
tisonlyme321 UK held rank
twosleepy USA held rank

My beady eyes slide up to the row of flying flags ... hmm ... only one Stars & Stripes to be seen.
But my psychic radar tells me to darn the moth holes and wash and press more flags ready ... for I suspect this months 4 battles will bring change!

No comments: