Results from HQ for May 2010

The Uk & Co won last months war ...
The USA won the one before that!

Which army will reign supreme after Mays nailbiting tug-of-war!
Pengy .. that is moi ... has raided HQ for the stats.
I have slurped my shandy ... done my breathing exercises ... yes, I do yoga you know! It's stress busting.
But I digress ...
Sit up straight ... yes you, I can see you through my monitor.
Here goes....

The Challenge
The USA army fielded 26 troopers, grabbed 6306 points = 47.8%
The UK & Co army fielded 30 troopers, snatched 7960 points = 52.2%
Long live Lizzie Windsor!
The UK & Co won the May Challenge by 4.4%
But take heart my rebellious American buddies ... last month they won by an awful 10%. This is a significant reduction ... though sadly, it's true, it's still a defeat for you.

The Titans
I'm rubbing my flippers together here .. risking friction burns .. but who cares?
The USA fielded 5 crack troopers, grabbed 889 points = .... wait for it ... = 50.4%
The Uk & Co fielded 15 troopers, snatched 2625 points = 49.6%
Yes! The USA ... the smaller, elite army won the May Titans by 0.8%!
Last month they suffered a humiliating defeat by 26%
Oh, this is terrific. I am greatly impressed so I shall name these national heroes/heroines
Anton ... cubswin2323 ... Johnny ... Blackdresss ... Shadowzep.
What a cracking bunch of fighters ... remember my human friends this a team event. In pithy, concise talk .. they were simply the better army and fended off the enemy with courage. Just a minute whilst I lean over and grab one of these ... here we are ..
Doesn't it cause a little shiver down your spine!

The Moguls
The USA won 2510 bonus grenades = 36% .... oops.
The UK & Co won 4500 = 64%
I say there must have been a magnificent UK stampede to wriggle under that 60 second guillotine. Well done there. Credit where credit is due.
The Uk & Co win the May Mogul by 28% (last month it was 30%)
Hmm ... I think Qmel might have to start secreting some rocket fuel into the Mogul smorgasbord.

The Survivor
The USA avoided the Pit and Piranha's gnashers long enough to grab 3355 points = 45.3%
You know what's coming next don't you?
The UK & Co likewise wriggled and ran long enough to win 4060 points = 54.7%.
The Uk & Co win the May Survivor by 9.4% ( last month they won by 20%)
My cunning intellect detects a pattern here.
The USA valiantly resisted longer ...
But ... overall ... over the four battles that make the war
The UK & Co win the May war with 55.1%
To the USA's 44.9%
That's a UK win of 10.2% for those of you without an abacus to rattle.
I might whisper sotto voce that last month they stampeded to victory by 20%.

Yet I'm still cracking out a bottle of shandy for those 5 fantastic USA Titanic diehards who romped home ahead of the enemy.
Well done!

No comments: