Results from HQ for April 2010

The UK & Co won the war in February!
The USA won the war in March!

Which army was victorious in April!
Shall I scamper and hide in my indestructible bomb pod?
Or should I just stop waving the HQ stats clasped in my anxious flipper ... and declare our winner!

The Challenge
The USA army fielded 28 troopers , grabbed 6839 points = 45%
The UK & Co army fielded 31 troopers, grabbed 8941 points = 55%
Pengy sucks in his/her breath ...
The UK & Co army win the April Challenge by an impressive 10% ...
I grope blindly , with misty, tearfilled eyes for a tissue ... the ones monogrammed with the Stars & Stripes.
Don't despair my american buddies that was only 1 battle out of the mighty monthly war.

The Titan
The USA fielded 5 brave, patriotic troopers .... so I shall name them .. because I think they're great!
twosleepy .. Blackdresss .. cubswin2323 .. Daman_11 and BOSUN.
These brave american Titans snatched 497 points = 37%
But the 15 UK & Co super troopers grabbed 2568 points = 63%
The Union Jack tissue box is unopened as I blindly grab for another clean Stars and Stripes.
The UK & Co army win the April Titan battle by 26%. ... and I suspect this might be the biggest defeat ever in tournament history.
Yes ... I can see 5 brave american sacrifices nailed to the totem pole ... the flag pole actually but it's a moot point. I shall run and cut them down so they can rise from the ashes and fight again!

The Moguls
I have greased the guillotine ..
The USA troops bagged 2380 precious points in their arsenal = 35%
The UK & Co troops stashed 4400 grenades = 65%
The UK & Co win the April Moguls by 30%
Gulp ...

The Survivor
The USA army won 3110 points before Piranha devoured them = 40%
The UK & Co army grabbed 4760 points before been macerated to death = 60%
The UK & Co won the April Survivor by 20%

What can a meek, simpleminded pengy say?
I rattle my abacus ... and find that over the 4 battles the winners of the April war were
The UK & Co with 60% of the points... the honour... and the glory!
The USA, battered and bruised but who will never surrender came away with 40%.
I can see them now as I pan my telescope... bandaged, bloodied and wounded but limping resolutely to enlist for this new months battle.
Come on my american buddies ... you're not going to take defeat lying down are you! Limp into them trenches!

No comments: