Results from HQ for November 2009

Hee.. hee.. my human friends, I really do think I have the most fun here.
Remember the days when I used to hide in my bomb pod? Scared?
Not so now ... contact with courageous humans has made me courageous too!
Yes! It's true!
This pacifist pengy is now nurturing Red Cross aspirations ... I aim to charitably feed the new Survivor Pit captives once they start arriving ... I have a barrel full of gnawed kipper bones to toss in there.
I also have the last months war stats from HQ clutched in my grubby little flipper. I will share them with you worthy heroes and heroines and dynamic dogs and all manner of cute creatures.

So... into the breach!

The Challenge
USA fielded 28 troopers, won 7542 points = 52.5% of the shandy keg.
Uk & Co fielded 34 troopers, won 8264 points = 47.5% ... or the bung.
Once again the rebels across the sea won the november challenge by a 5% margin.
Pengy's incisive observation: In September the USA won by 8.8% ... in October they won by 6.4% .... you know where I'm going with this don't you, because you're clever ... Yes! The UK & Co are whittling away the USA lead ... oh a little shiver of apprehension wriggled down my spine then .... Is the smaller army finally running out of stamina!

The Titan
USA fielded 6 troopers... that is not a typo, what worthy patriots! ... and they won 848 points = 43% ... the bung.
UK & Co fielded 19 leviathans , won 3557 points = 57% of the shandy keg.
UK & Co win the november Titan by 4% ... oops, missed off the 1 ...by 14%.... but compared to a disastrous 25.6% in October , credit where credit is due our American friends fought terrifically well.
I confess to being impressed .. so I'll wave first at all the winning troopers from the UK & Co team ... but a big special cheer for our six brave americans ... and I shall honour them by naming them so we can all gaze at them in stupefied admiration.
The first 3 were utterly wondrous ... the latter 3 finally abandoned the battlefield. War wounds? Deserted? Can't say I blame them. I would too.
timmacg ... klahrace ... cubswin2323 ... Alien8 ... shadowzep and BlackDress
But ... be careful UK ... there'll be Demoted Invincibles storming back into the fray this month. I'll just swivel my telescope and have a sneaky peek ... hah! dippo is already there! Wait till later ... I bet ... hmmm... I confidently bet a barrel of kippers that Qmel and twosleepy for the USA will take up the gauntlet too.

The Mogul
USA bagged 3340 bonus goodies in their arsenal = 42%
UK & Co bagged 4590 = 58% ... of the all important firing pins.
UK & Co win the november Mogul by 16%. ..last month it was by 17.4%
Oh dear... the woad wearers have a stranglehold ... I've seen american scalps littering the battlefield. Hey..play fair! But it's not the UK troopers thieving them you know.... it's that guillotine, it's lethally sharp.

The Survivor
USA snatched 3665 of piranha's extracted teeth as they evaded the Danger zone and elimination = 46% of the spoils of war
UK & Co snatched 4260 of piranha's teeth = 54% of the spoils of war.
UK & Co win the November Survivor by 8% ... last month 13.4%. I hope you spotted that UK and take due warning.
And I found some fluffy clumps of tail fur too ... doubtless left behind after some escape from the pit.

Overall War Stats from the 4 November Battlefields
USA = 46%
UK & Co = 54%
UK & Co win the November War by 8% .... last month it was 12%
Right... I'm always on the underdogs side ... especially when the underdog is starting to sharpen it's teeth...so then I can eventually be on the winning side too! Clever hey? Come on USA ... I'm cheering for you here ... in my snappy tuxedo!
A new war has started so shrug into your combat gear and get running ..or clicking.

No comments: