Crowning Champs Day

It's Crowning Champs day ... our November champs

Our Challenge Champ and Mogul Maximus ...has this stamped on her bum .. Made In England. Guess who? Will jules44 shake my fishy flipper and come on up and claim her thrones! She thieved the Challenge throne back off mos623 ... and grabbed the Mogul back from miffy42. What's more ... yes, there is more ... she snatched most Daily wins aswell. Isn't she good!
Titanasaurus Rex ... Just a minute ... here we are .. Another Uk & Co trooper stormed to glory! I'm waving at you morelli .. ah, don't be bashful ... come on up and claim your throne. Bask in that adulation , be proud for you have joined the exalted ranks of the throne-sitters! Not many can brag about that you know. And morelli snatched most Daily wins ... became an Invincible .. and ... there's even more about morelli but that's my little secret and I'm keeping it because I'm perverese and love suspense.
Sole Survivor .... just a minute whilst I search around for my itty bitty flag ... there! Made in America! And 7 times now he's beat off the enemy and missed Piranha's snapping jaws. It's WorldB ... who's rapidly becoming the greatest Sole Survivor of all time. The woad wearers army might always win this one but it's always a rebel who steals the throne. ..and it's usually WorldB.

Panning my telescope I zoom in on Mount Olympus , searching for those that lurk in the eyries there.

The USA Invincibles
#1 mos623
#2 Deborah
#3 WorldB
#4 ryaman
#5 Strnog1
#6 mike32768
#7 Eebs
#8 j2cp2
#9 Clamking
#10 timmacg

The UK & C0 Invincibles
#1 jules44
#2 miffy42
#3 paper aeroplane
#4 steve-e
#5 morelli
#6 lg549
#7 markswood
#8 magijoh1
#9 StuHern
#10 briarwoodrose


I'm been impulsive here ... but want to award 3 smoked kippers to 3 snappy little players who caught my eye. Eebs is back .. and charged straight back upto Mt Olympus. And look at morelli ... what a wonderful month .. that has to be worth a fishy kipper. And the last filleted delight? Ah .. well that goes to timmacg ... a newcomer. But undaunted at the stiff competitive became an Invincible and was the top USA Titan (alas, managed to grab the throne leg but not climb up onto it) and battled into the Final Frontier on the Survivor. I am predicting we have a future hero here!

And finally .... this pengy is proud to annonce this months new reigning MOP.
That's Most Outstanding Player incase you're wondering what the heck I'm on about.
I dust off the luxurious comfy throne .. cunningly rigged with massage and heated cushions .. invented by clever humans ...for humans. And this brings me to my morelli secret .. I will share it now.
Top Mop
Will morelli please wriggle over to this throne ... well done!

Top 10 Mops
1. morelli UK up 42 Absaloute Top Mop
2. Eebs USA up 30
3. timmacg USA up 30
4. moomin UK up 29
5. argentum USA up 9
6. j2cp2 USA up 7
7. steve-e UK up 7
8. LanaDale USA up 7
9. quasar USA up 6
10. ryaman USA up 5
10. RosaRita USA up 5

Psst .. did you see? timmacg is there again too! Wow! There's a dangerous player to watch. And I'd like to cheer argentum ... LanaDale and RosaRita too. Have you noticed all those Americans in the top 10?
And next, all you guys and girls improved your rankings and did your army proud. Who knows... next month you might become one of the Exalted Mops ... pengy's faves.
briarwoodrose UK up 3
Chip UK up 1
donamaria USA up 1
helmar UK up 2
jules44 UK up 1
kaykay USA held rank
klahrace USA up 1
LauraMcC UK held rank
magijoh1 UK up 1
miffy42 UK up 1
mike32768 USA held rank
Mikeangel USA held rank
onebraincellUK UK up 1
paper_aeroplane UK up 2
polaris UK up 4
Quiz_Beagle UK held rank
trooper2196 UK up 1
WorldB USA up 2

But it's a new war now and I suspect the UK & Co aren't going to have it so easy this time.
If you see me lurking in the trenches with a stack of stretchers , don't worry ... they're for you!

No comments: