Some musings While You Wait...

I see that Life seems to have got in the Penguin's way, so while the Victors are waiting for crowns, thrones and all that Jazz, I thought I'd ramble on a bit about Awards. It's surprising how few have been 'bought'(with some notable exceptions...) Are you all saving up for Something Big? (I am, but it's A Secret...) Last month, Helmar bought a Mummy Cat and 3 kittens, a Happy Personal Whale, a kitten & a puppy & a ball. I don't know where the Happy Personal Whale fits in, unless it's planned Cat Food, in which case it will no doubt become an Unhappy Personal Whale (reminds me of that famous Vera Lynn song "Whale Meat Again..."). Qmel has acquired a ton of stuff over the year (far too much to list, although I shall be keeping an eye on all purchases from here on in...) Other Happy Shoppers include BB1, Flicker123, LauraMcC, Norabee, MarchHare007, Dippo, Sparklingwine and Bernie73 (or 13, I can't read my own writing...) Well, carry on all - remember there's only 85 shopping days to you know what...

No comments: