Stats Leaked From HQ. Who's Winning After 20 Days Skirmishing

You can't see me..I'm in camouflage...so imagine me grinning at you instead.
Curiosity got the better of me so I raided HQ..and this is what I found.

The Challenge
This battle is been ferociously fought...and our American friends are outnumbered. Has this dented their morale? Not a bit.
So far...the USA have bagged 54% of the points..and the UK & Co have snatched 46%. Come on UK! This is better than it was on the 10th...not by a lot...but it is better! (as in not so bad) Yes..you can do it...Quiz Beagle Wellington is waiting with paw hovering over the keyboard to mention you all in despatches...
But I'm nibbling my lip here...this is not good.

The Titan
Messy..very messy.
We have an infiltrator...a USA maverick hurdling the trenches! He's got behind enemy lines but he hasn't escaped my fond beady eye. Clamking#7..note the #7 tattooed on his rump...shouldn't be there...his points are void..but I say, you have to admire such patriotism. Is this a subversive psychological tactic to intimidate and frighten the UK & Co army?
Has it worked?
No.
6 USA troops versus 18 UK & Co troops.
I sigh...I salute you my american friends....twosleepy...klahrace ...
cubswin2323...and poolosopher ... scubascott and Alien8 ...and not forgetting the cheeky but loveable Clamking. But you are been beat..badly mauled...
So far the USA has...discreet cough...41% of the points
UK & Co have 59%.
With a fantastic general jules44 leading the charge this comes as no surprise...but this month the whole UK army is fighting fab...and hey guys, a special clap of my fishy flippers for steve-e ...moomin and MarchHare007 for heroically flying the flag!

The Mogul
And we all know who rules here don't we.
The UK & Co.
And history does repeat itself because so far...the USA have 1960 points (oh, that's nearly my birth year! Stop cogitating..I only said nearly)..and the UK & Co have a whopping 2800. Shaking my hi-tech abacus converts this to USA 41% and UK & Co 59%.
Er...USA, I'm getting a tad worried.

The Survivor
In August the USA won this war...rather impressively evading Piranha and pushing the enemy into the Pit. I confess I was surprised and not a little gleeful...but I wipe my smirk from my face, I'm impartial you know...perhaps the Uk were a little put out? I know not. What I do know because the indisputable, sacrosant stats say so, is that now, this minute..even as Piranha is circling for KO3...the USA currently have 2045 bonus goodies stashed whilst the UK & Co have amassed 2775. ..or...USA 42.5%....UK & Co 57.5%.
This is truly dire news as I face west from my ice floe. ...you know, there's a thing called the Forlorn Hope...
And what does it all mean in simplistic pengy terms...
Overall so far the UK are winning with 55% of the goodies in the kipper barrel....with the USA having 45% of the oily skin...and very nutritious it is too, high in protein and oils and low in cholesterol, ask any dietician.....but I say USA this is a heck of a lot to catch up. My little tummy just did a nervous flip.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your blog pengy
blackprince

Anonymous said...

we need this win
jacky

Anonymous said...

good one pengy
polaris