Stats Leaked From HQ. Who's Winning So Far

Greetings my friends!
It's two thirds of the way through the month. Time to see who's winning so far...
And being an inquisitive little pengy..addicted to trawling the web I stumbled upon the gastromic delight of a pie chart! Or 2. Or 5. So I thought I would inflict them on you.

What do you think? Do you like? For those of you with rainbow vision, unlike my monochromatic self....the red portion of the pie is bigger! Self-explanatory hey...well done then to the USA..... you're romping off!
Yesterdays Challenge winner was WorldB#2

Top 5 allegiances... 1. WorldB#2 USA ... 2. mos623#1 USA ... 3. miffy42#2 UK ... 4. j2cp2#7 USA ... 5. mike32768#6 USA
4/1 to the USA
....and I've just discovered something shocking! Dare I spit it out?
Oh heck..why not..I can always run and hide behind one of my American buddies. The UK have only won 6 times ....and it's the same trooper. No...I can't utter his name...he'll be targeted by snipers...but then again won't that add to the fun? It's miffy42. Only spiffy miffy has managed to wriggle between their legs. Oh dear UK & Co.....Lizzie Windsor will never live this down....she'll know just how poor George Rex felt unless you can spring back in time.

Hmmm.....closer..much closer...there's just room for me to tickle a kipper bone between the two armies.
Yesterdays Top terrificus Titan was Clamking

Top 5 allegiances...1. Clamking USA ... 2. poolosopher USA ... 3. Alien8 USA ... 4. skipperdeedoo UK ... 5. MarchHare007 UK

3/2 for the USA....and 2 wins in a row for Clamking...newcomer extraordinaire...deadly dangerous....
Come on UK & Co...scurry after them.....don't let them get away...they haven't got much of a lead and their army is half the size and anyway...the two top players with least answers incorrect are still Helmar and Doc both of the woad wearers! And Doc and his cohorts look set to keep possesion of the throne ..

UK & Co pride is restored! Tsk my american buddies... that guillotine doesn't frighten the UK...you'll have to limbo dance quick if you're going to claw back all the bonus goodies they are stashing in their arsenal.
As we all know pengy has a poor retentive memory and an even shorter concentration span...but do you know I really can't remember when the USA won the Mogul. I know I've often called it their somebodyorothers Heel ..the name escapes me though I know for a fact it wasn't Hector's Heel.

Hee...heee..the UK are at it again. Stealing the lead...BUT...
I'm feeling a chill shiver run down my spine ...and it's not just the whiff of fish because Piranha is set to close in for the KO3 kill.
I have a premonition. Warning shave issued from my beak before. I'm sorry..I believe that came out a typo....Take 2: Warnings have issued from my beak..warnings...that's what I said first time. Are the UK becoming complacent I ask myself? Do they realise the Americans are surviving longer? Are destined to stash more points? Could this swing it for the red army..and alter the whole outcome of the war!
Right now...precisely on this nano-second of time...the HQ stats record
so far.......Cor, that's a measly .5 of a percent. A half.
Last time it was so close at this stage......it ended in a draw.

Pengy flippernote: Watch this space....pengy is chuffed to announce that new war correspondents have kindly enlisted....
Pengy appreciates the help.....all new recruits are welcome....just chat to us all if and when you want...the odd post about anything you think is fun and interesting ..nothing too mentally challenging is required..afterall everyone is used to my drivel and I want to read it too!

4 comments:

twosleepy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
twosleepy said...

Just 'cause I'm a visual type, Pengy, could you put the colors together on the same side of the box? I mean the blue pie slice with the blue dot right under it? I know it sounds really picky, but it keeps tripping me up. Thanks! :0)

mike32768 said...

Yeah, it does seem a bit out of place to have the red part of the pie on he right side, and the red dot on the left!

mike

Anonymous said...

turn it the right way up then

blackprince