Hot From HQ

Ah..what wonderful humans you are...

Right...I've read your suggestions (and thanks for your input here my friends)....I've had a rethink and reorganise...and think this is the way to go forward.

The War Will Go On!
I love being referee and it's such fun and you're all such fab peeps. All four quizzes will remain.
This pengy can't conceive of life rolling out of his bombpod every morning and having no quizzes!
I'm afraid just now I can't do the blog regularly...BUT...
I will announce the winner at months end..as normal
I will have crowning champs day..as normal
On the 11th and 21st of each month there will a blog leaking stats from HQ as to who is in the lead. Pengy doesn't want to lose this bit...I love warmongering!
If and when I can..I will do the odd blog too! I will let you know of this so you don't have to keep peeking to see if there is one.

In addition ...if anyone would like to help out by penning a blog or two, if and when they would like, if they whizz me an e-mail at Pengy's Fishy HQ providing me with their e-mail address I can send them an invite to become an author on the blog. There is no need for an alias. ... your player name is fine.

This pengy agrees and thinks the main thing is to keep the quizzes going....

So take care... Pengy isn't going anywhere!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

best news all day
pengy chops xxxxxxxxxx

blackprince

Anonymous said...

That's good news, was sad to read yesterday. To be honest, I never even realised till then that you did a blog.... doh! I am so obsessed with the quizzes that I don't notice anything else lol.

I've been blogging for about 4 years now too, just general daily boring stuff about my life, but don't have time to keep that up much either now, so how you manage to do what you do is fantastic.

Best wishes
Jan (flicker123)

Dave in Omaha said...

Hooray! Hooray! The Tournament is saved!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're going to keep on keeping on.

Way to go Pengy!

mike32768

Anonymous said...

Delighted to hear!

Looking forwards to the occasional blog entry (how about just on the rare day I win a race :) )

Whee