Monday 27th April

Stars & Stripes
Hoisted by Deborah#4 USA

Top 5 allegiances 1. Deborah#4 USA .. 2. jules44#1 UK .. 3. mos623#1 USA ..4. Stuhern UK ... 5. WorldB#2 USA

3/2 for the USA and well done there Deborah! But..I didn't miss this either...well done the day before to magijoh1 Uk too! So pengy has hoisted a little flag for you..a day late..but better late than never! What coincidence (or canny precision) that the americans are starting to win whenever a blog is due.
I'm beginning to feel devilishly wicked as Armageddon draws nigh. It's going to be a close run thing this month you know.
How went the battles?
ryaman and poolosopher were chasing briarwoodrose..hey I say two against one is a bit harsh....still, this is war I suppose. Well good show briarwoodrose..you kept poolosopher back but couldn't stop ryaman bounding past.
Quiz Beagle and j2cp2 were battling it out..they're still battling it out. That's Invincibiles for you...tough..fighting until the last drop of blood is shed.
scubascott showed no mercy and truly flattened martin cube.
pollygw and twosleepy are well matched...
So many duels are still on the boil...pengy is forced to hose you all down to stop your heels igniting. All those sparks are a safety hazard , besides I've read all about spontaneous human combustion.
Oh..and at this late stage our most consistently terrific player is jules44 Uk.
She's played all 26 days and only got..1...wrong. It's true..pengy can not lie.
Next best is magijoh1 UK..after 26 days with only 2 wrong. Sorry USA..I did so want to brag on your behalf there aswell but it wasn't meant to be. HQ stats are written in stone and even the most gregarious sneaky little pengy can't meddle.

The Titans
Yesterdays top terrificus Titan was miffy42 UK

He's at it again. He' s become a permanent resident at the top of that flagpole. Anyone got a crowbar to prise him off?
Top 5 allegiances...1. miffy42 UK .. 2. StuHern UK .. 3. bernie73 USA ... 4. trooper2196 UK ... 5. twosleepy USA

3/2 for the UK & Co Titan army...and my fave player has to be trooper2196. Mind you, bernie73 is playing exceedingly well this month aswell..but will he manage to keep martin cube safely behind him? However, Martin is cruelly distracted..call me suspicious minded but I reckon this a dirty tactic ploy by twosleepy. Why did you mention naked ladies twosleepy...Martin won't have his mind on the job now.

The Moguls
Yesterdays top movie mogul was Deborah#4 USA

Ah! That's two wins you notched up. Fave player! Oh yes...and it's fact that only 15 extremely knowledgeable movie watchers got bonus goodies. I was indiscreet yesterday. I hinted, well actually I divulged quite irresponsibly that one army was in the lead by a mere 30 points...and I didn't have to decency to tell you who. Apologies...but brace yourself..I can feel the urge coming on again. Today one army has a 20 point lead...the same army that was trailing by 30. Yes, the more perspicacious of you will have realised that the lead is changing hands quicker than a man running barefoot across hot coals. Which team? Ah..big secret but oh so fabulously exciting for me. At this rate it'll be hugs all round from pengy.

The Survivor
Yesterdays top stell sheathed survivor was miffy42 Uk

You're determined to filch that throne out of american hands this month aren't you miffy? I can tell. Well good luck I say..WorldB won't let you steal it without a fight. And what a fight it promises to be..he's surrounded!
Sadly piranha stole away martin cube and poolospher on the KO4 food platter. I knew it...you were distracted afterall weren't you martin cube! And didn't the crunching noises make your eyes water?
Today players in jeopardy..in that nefarious Pit are..
Quiz_Beagle#6 UK
dippo #9 UK
flicker123 UK
Deborah#4 USA
julieanne123#9 USA
bernie73 USA
lg549#3 UK
Qmel USA
This is all good quality nibbles for piranha...and a well balanced diet with 4 from each army. Don't like to worry anyone but there are two players, StuHern and briarwoodrose dicing with death on the Pit edge. Me..I'm hawkishly watching mos623 and markswood. Sooner or later my pengy radar tells me one of them are going to snatch the Survivor crown.
But today is music...huh? Yeh I know. Oh dear., but it could be worse. Tomorrow's history.

No comments: