Monday 20th April


Union Jack
Hoisted by miffy42

Top 5 allegiances 1. miffy42 UK ... 2. Deborah#4 USA ... 3. jules44#1 UK ...4. mos623#1 USA ... 5. shadowzep#6 USA
3/2 for the USA....and I had tons of fave players..so I chucked their dog tags into my sardine can..shook them about and...out came briarwoodrose and datrivialist! Both got themselves PB's , no, that doesn't mean powerful ballistics..I mean a personal best. And both stormed home in the top 20 finishers too. Being an incurably curious pengy I peeked next in their profiles (some of you have even kindly filled in something for me to read)...wow! datrivalist has a load of goodies stashed in there! I thought the page would never load! Not to be confused with mos623's profile which just has a warning to the UK army.
Speaking of which in a hushed voice...I'm a day ahead here but I can't resist divulging some HQ stats. Yes, I know...Again! It's an occupational hazard to a referee.
This is exciting. Right. Brace yourselves everyone for an update.
Remember last month our devilish americans won the Challenge?..Well, they won all four battles actually but this is not the time to hurt Uk & Co morale. (That was lucky, I just nipped back in and edited that spelling error...I have no interest in UK players morals whatsoever)
No, THIS will hurt UK morale. The red devils are storming ahead again..massively, convincingly.. and are blitzing all the trenches as they burn their way to victory! Like the Terminator..they will not stop!

The Titans Yestedays winner was Qmel
Top 5 allegiances 1. Qmel USA ... 2. Doc UK ... 3. martin_cube UK ... 4. twosleepy USA ... 5. flicker123 UK
3/2 for the UK & Cohorts. The mothy, cobwebby Stars & Stripes has been shaken out and isn't it a lovely rare sight to see it flying.
Qmel now joins the exalted company of bernie73. The only 2 americans to have climbed the flagpole this month. I say Qmel, you could have let miffy get into double figures on straight wins before you bopped him one. This makes you my fave Titan ...and earns you applause from all the red army. But..I just have to mention Doc too. Very well done there! Pengy likes the look of you.
So are the USA grinding the UK into the dust here too?
Do I have halibut breath and need a mouthwash?
If you had to think about that one I'm not offended. Think no longer. The UK storm troopers are playing terrific! It's not a massive lead ...the Americans could easily turn this around..but ...they'll have to get powered up and play early to stop getting beaten up.

The Moguls Yesterdays top movie mogul was mike32#8 USA

Only 16 spritely sprinters wriggled under the 60 second guillotine yesterday. Well..it was movies.
This low figure is significant. 12 of the 16 were Americans.
When I last peeked it was a tie..then the USA had a measly 10 point lead..and then came movies. You already know where I'm going with this don't you?
The red army now have a 100 point lead. ..or 51% of the cake which is bigger than the UK's 49%. Come on UK..drag them bonus goodies back! You can do it! Never in the field of human conflict etc..etc...etc...or somesuch sage words from some great guy.

The Survivors Yesterdays steel sheathed top survivor was miffy42 UK

Oh..righto miffy, you fancied winning here did you? Then well done! I can see smoke wreathing out of the Pit. I believe that's cat brat63 cooking lobster down there. Offerings for piranha? Or beefing up the residents? That's very considerate cat brat..piranha like his snacks hot or cold.
Take heart UK! The Pit is almost full with american fast food for piranha. Sorry trooper2196...I don't think any of them will give you a leg up to get out. And it's so unlucky for poor cubswin2323 who's just dropped in. Next cull is after tomorrows play...and for those of you who read this tomorrow..PANIC!... that means today...(Tuesday 21st).
So..onto the gristley, grizzly gritty stats stuff. The team with the blue, red and white flag are winning this one. I'm been obscure, I'm sorry...not the one with the stars on. ..the other one. Yes UK & C0 you are back to your days of former glory and domination on this battlefield! And quite convincingly too..so take heart.
This means so far each army is winning two of the battles. Challenge and Mogul to America....Titans and Survivor to the UK.
BUT...overall leader so far is the USA with 50.7% of the potential pie.
UK & Co have a slightly smaller slice at 49.3%...and just think...if it hadn't been for those devilish red movies moguls yesterday it could have been the other way around!


Oh and thanks from pengy..who's loving every minute of this!

No comments: