Thursday 20th November

Stars & Stripes
Hoisted by mos623#2

Top 5 allegiances... 1. mos623#2 USA... 2. jules44#1 UK ... 3. sparklingwine UK ...4. Little_Heaven#5 UK ... 5. Quiz_Beagle#10 UK

4/1 for the UK & Co. Crumbs mos623 did you feel their hot breath on the back of your neck? Did your feet catch fire? Lucky you weren't prised off that flagpole.
19 days of this battle are already done...it's going quick this month. And pengy likes to be impressd..so I sniffed about for some impressive troopers to brag about. And I found them!
These are the fab 12 who've played everyday and hardly got any answers wrong! How do they manage that when scampering down the screen like a rodeo on mouseback?
None of you got all your answers right (well what a relief )..but here are the most consistently clever...whose nerves don't crack under pressure...
Yay, jules44 is tops so far with only 1 wrong!
jules44#1 UK 1
WorldB#1 USA 2
magijoh1 UK 3
miffy42#2 UK 3
dippo UK 4
briarwoodrose UK 4
Dr_Gas UK 4
julieanne123 USA 4
Quiz_Beagle#10 UK 4
scubascott USA 4
flopsy UK 5
j2cp2#8 USA 5

Well done to all of you. Have a pat on the back from pengy, moi.

The Titans
Yesterdays top Titan was ryaman USA

Top 5 allegiances...1. ryaman USA ... 2. markswood UK ... 3. julieanne123 USA...4. lg549 UK ...5. briarwoodrose UK

3/2 for the UK & Co. Ah well, what can I say? It just wasn't your day was it america. Pengy's grey matter is cogitating here...there's a thought process bearing fruit and an intelligent remark about to be born.
Here it is...ryaman is making a comeback. Here's another! Yes I know that's 2 in one day, amazing isn't it. Must be the high protein brainfood in the fishy diet. Anyone of a nervous disposition look away now...everyone else look at the top 3 Titans on the scoreboard.
1. scubascott USA 323
2. julieanne123 USA 320
3. markswood UK 318

See what I mean? See what's making me tremble? Only 5 digits splitting them...that's a human hands worth isn't it? Aren't I a savvy penguin then. Markswood is in full battledress ...daubed with woad...only one UK player has ever won the crown so far ...Stuhern in August. Careful markswood...the americans won't like a usurper challenging their supremacy here. It's the one place they can win crowns. Oops..sorry...grovel, grovel....erase that inflammatory , facetious, crass remark from your hard drive. Americans are pretty dynamite on the Survivor too. Current Sole Survivor is a red devil.
I shall move on before I effortlessly dig a deeper pit. ..though you have to hand it to me I do everything with panache.

The Mogul
Yesterdays top sci-tech mogul was whee#6 UK

My ..oh my, what a good little player. My inner radar tells me this month the mogul goodies will be critical. A nations honour is at stake here...the whole war could rest on the mogul run and the brave little mental wizards who fight it out there everyday.
So who are the current most consistent right now? Not speed. Just pure genuis! None one has duelled everyday and got very single answer right...no one is infallible.
magijoh1 is tops player with only ever getting 2 wrong.
magijoh1 UK 2
Quiz_Beagle#10 UK 3
jules44#1 UK 3
WorldB#1 USA 3
miffy42#2 UK 4
briarwoodrose UK 4
markswood UK 5
wakazawaka UK 5

Bet WorldB#1 is a little lonely there. Pengy conclusion: the UK & Co are upping their game!

The Survivor
Yesterdays top aluminium foil sheathed survivor was miffy42#2 UK

At the outset I apologize to mos623 for cursing him with the Pengy Kiss of Death...but it's nice to know I haven't lost my touch hey? Now get out of that sticky mess mos! I mean of course, the Danger Zone and time is starting to run out. Long range radar (or should that be sonar?) has already picked up piranha swimming this way, ready for the next cull after tomorrows play. That rhyme wasn't intentional...I'm just naturally gifted at second rate drivel. And cogratulations to demurechicky for playing so well...psst...demurechicky...you want to nobble the American with WorldB tattooed on his back but I'll warn you he's a toughie, he's also the USA #1 Invincible.

No comments: