Sunday 5th October 2008


Union Jack
Hoisted by jules44#2

Top 5 allegiances 1. jules44#1 UK...2. paper_aeroplane UK...3. miffy42#2 UK...4. PDAZ#9 USA...5. martin_cube#9 UK

4/1 for the UK & Co...whey hey! I must say well done UK...and well done to PDAZ for being the only american to manage to get a foothold on the flagpole. I had 3 fave players...chucked the dogtags in a sardine can...shook it...and decided to keep all 3 as faves anyway. martin cube was impressive...yep, liked him. dippo came in a nippy 10th too...and whee I like this newcomer whee. 17th . Some new recruits soon scarper...get intimidated and find it scary on the battlefield...not whee
How did them fisticuffs go?
Stuhern#10 UK..ooerr...absaloutely rocketed off and left both Eebs and Surrealist standing...smouldering a little actually, no, not angry, blackened and covered with singe marks.
Did scubascott USA bite flopsy UK then? Well, he's edging ahead but flopsy is hanging on, as only a trooper with sharp incisors can. Crumbs...watch it flopsy, ...BB1#2 ...twosleepy and Qmel are on your bobtail...with dippo after them! Cor, the bravery and courage here is unspeakable.
Qmel beat Quiz Beagle who's now been hounded by a pack of americns.
And I was prophetic yesterday! I did need my resuscitator for loginnamealias who got duffed up by julieanne123 and Georgia. ..and talk about stamping on a player when he's down. poolosopher is trampling all over him. demurechicky is closest...to the rescue!, help fallen comrade loginnamealias up quick before he gets too embedded.
dippo beat Blackdresss...aw, spritely little fighter is already chasing more american victims too. What a fab little player!
lg549 UK could not fend off shadowzep USA...but could fend off cat brat63. Well you can't win them all..
It's getting very messy around 36th to 44th trenches. Total carnage. The scroll of a mouse or the blink of an eye could mean the difference between victory or humiliation.

The Titans
Yesterdays top Titan was ryaman

Top 5 allegiances 1. ryaman USA...2. Paper_aeroplane UK...3. StuHern#10 UK...4. scubascott USA...5. dippo UK

Just a minute...pengy dashing onto the course with a big net...Gotcha Stu! A drunk (allegedly, no, better retract that incase he sues me) and disorderly Invincible strayed onto the course... Captured him, tickled him into submission.....will drag him off now....
It would have been 3/2 for the UK...
5. lg549 is now 5th....so...it's still 3/2 for the UK.
With 2 wins under his grenade belt ryaman is giving chase to paper aeroplane the leader. Cor, there's only 6 points between them...that's a mere smidgin.
Can purelyqing and lg549 catch up with the pack of americans ahead? Methinks paper aeroplane might need some support soon.

The Moguls
Yesterdays fabbiest history mogul was miffy42#2 UK

I raided HQ, snatched some stats ...hey, 8 of you tremendous moguls have played 4 days and not got a single answer wrong. Only 8 of you out of 56.

Qmel#7 USA
dippo UK
demurechicky#5 UK
julieanne123 USA
shadowzep#8 USA
Quiz_Beagle#8 UK
miffy42#2 UK
magijoh1#7 UK

You are super brains! Let's see who can remain infallible! Indestructible! Cor, I might even have to think up some new award for any distinguished trooper who can .....just a min....I'm cogitating...I'm still cogitating, remember I'm only a poor pengy! I will meditate upon this further. I'm liking what I'm thinking ....but it could be a tad cruel and could anyone go the whole month without getting one wrong! Naw, no one's that super human!

The Survivor
Yesterdays top steel sheathed winner was miffy42#2 UK

cyberhen and Little Heaven escaped the muddy pit....and I grabbed solan goose's and Brian's legs and hauled them in. Isn't this fun!
Don't like to alarm anyone..I'm a peaceful, loveable, pacifist pengy...but loginnamealias... Alien8...onebraincelluk and twosleepy are living dangerously and if I just stretch my net and snatch and grab...oops..missed! Boy, they're right on the edge and slithering closer to the abyss.
Surrealist and Eebs have only played 2 days and are way out of danger...hmm..that doesn't seem right. Wonder if I can catch them? I love it if I can kidnap Invincibles to live in my muddy abode.

No comments: