17th August shout Box

Tis me....the machiavellian pengy....big grovelling apologies .
What have I been doing and where have I been? You don't want to know. I'm not been coy..or evasive..believe me you won't.


Back to the good stuff...
Stars & Stripes
Hoisted by Marsalinator

1. Marsalinator USA...A win for my Mars!..Well done!
2. burnsbaron UK...Oh...hello...this is a good result hey?
3. mfc UK...And you too. What have I missed!
4. mike32768#8 USA ...But I've seen you here before..not for a while.
5. dotsnoopyfan USA...yes! Oh my little heart is fibrillating with pride!

3/2 for the USA...but I can't leave you for long and look what happens? I have to say I'm partial to Mars with a nice cup of coffee. But look at all the other fab players muscling their way into the top 5. This I like..and I like it lots..
And congrats to WorldB and Eebs and miffy42 too for their wins whilst I was AWOL. There..how's that for a retentive memory.
I haven't got a fave challenge player today...and that's not because I'm incurably lazy...it's because I've had a peek at my MOPS. That's the Most Outstanding Players who've run their little legs right down to stubs and are knock-kneed and have macerated their brains into a congealed cellular mash. Yes...I speak of none other than our best little troopers who've managed to improve on their rank...with dashing bravery and sangue froid...(at personal cost to their sanity)
Of course this can all change at the crack of a rifle shot....it's in the nature of battle and inter-atlantic warfare that the rest of you will try to bring them down. Pin back your lugs...get this...Surrealist#1 is current reigning MOP
But so far this month these are my special little human friends who's play has been the most impressive and have improved....I'd like to congratulate my top 10 so far

1. AnneBonney UK up 51 places
2. trooper2196 UK up 27
3. milamtexan USA up 19
4. OldSpotPig UK up 17
5. greyhunter UK up 17
6. burnsbaron UK up 16
7. Stuhern UK up 14
8. Little_Heaven UK up 13
9. Marsalinator USA up 13
10. cat_brat63 USA up 13

Be proud!
And look at the rest of you...all battling and giving your best. Be proud too!
adumbledore40 USA up 2
Alien8 USA up 3
argentum USA held position
BB1 USA up 2
chewy USA up 4
Deborah USA up 1
donamaria USA up 6
Dr_Gas UK up 4
Eebs USA up 2
finstockian UK up 5
Georgia USA up 2
j2cp2 USA up 2
jacky UK up 1
jibber UK up 2
julieanne123 USA up 12
kaykay USA up 7
kjc USA up 6
LanaDale USA up 4
MarchHare007 UK held postion
mfc UK up 4
miffy42 UK up 1
Mikeangel USA held position
mos623 USA up 7
mrsT UK up 6
polaris UK up 1
poolosopher USA up 6
RosaRita USA up 6
ryaman USA up 2
scubascott USA up 7
Surrealist USA up 1
trinasam UK up 4
twosleepy USA up 3
wakazawaka UK up 12

Name not here? Aw..it could mean you haven't played long enough...or heck..get yourself off to the ammunitions depot and raid it and get tooled up!

The Titans
Yesterdays top terrificus titan was Stuhern

The top 5 tyrannicus players were Stuhern UK...Deborah USA...
Marsalinator USA...sparklingwine UK...Qmel USA.

That's 3/2 for the americanos again....and at first glance everyone seems to be hunkered down in their trenches..perhaps chomping on cat brat's delicious treats..perhaps making stink bombs to lob over in a final confrontation.
Yes..that must be it....that strange smell of hydrogen sulphide wafting across the course though I had it down as smog from Bejing.
Things are hotting up....and there are tough little fighters here.
Now I believe MarchHare has gone on holiday...get in there RJ! Nab that abandoned post! And a pengy salute to loginnamealias for coming to bolster the UK defence...
Purelyqing UK and Alien8 USA are chucking missiles at each other...as are cat brat63 USA and solan goose UK.
But I have a dreadful premonition....Stuhern could be in trouble soon. Yeh I know he's leading and graffiti has appeared on the flagpole bearing his name..but Deborah ....Qmel and Marsalinator are closing the gap..are remorselessly in pursuit and well...the stretchers are ready and the HQ hospice on standby for casulaties.

The Mogul
Yesterdays fabiest history mogul was BB1#3 USA

That's 2 wins this month on history for BB1. History isn't usually the americans best subject...dare I say? Nope, right. My fave player who dared the course yesterday was Pix...slithered in under the 60 second guillotine in 5th spot. Very nice...but aw...what a shame for CRAZZYMAN and blackprinceUK who almost got there extremeties trapped by 2 seconds. I bet you hate it when that happens..and moi, I think it's a cruel shame when you've them all right

The Survivor
Yesterdays top steel sheathed winner was TAR fan USA

Questions have got harder... opposition has got tougher on this next round and well done to TAR fan...and to Quiz Beagle for setting such a tough pace on the last two days.
Almost everyone in the pit managed to climb 1 rung higher toward safety when paper aeroplane took a spctacular headlong dive without his parachute and landed right in it. Hope he's not concussed after such a steep vertical descent.
Congratulations to Deborah for managing to elude my velcro flippers..drat!
Can I just tell you poor guys and gals in the pit...don't despair...there are potential replacements teetering helplessly on the brink.
A quick nudge and lg549 UK....ryanknight USA...shadowzep USA ...
Marsalinator USA... greyhunter UK and flicker123 UK could all slither in. Tis only a niggardly point between escape or capture!
Yes...this means a mass breakout could be imminent!

Well I've enjoyed my daily keyboard caper...but it's time to trot off and beg some treats off cat brat. It's hard work trying to haul you all fighting and kicking into the Danger Zone. I'm famished!

PS (pengy says) apologies if the text is all over the place...the blog is proving naughty and difficult to train today and ben running all over the page.
PS2 .Hopefully you can ignore that..I've been in and pummelled it into submission. Down With Technology....Bring Back the Guttenburg Press!

No comments: