30th May Shout Box


Union Jack
Hoisted by jules44#2

1. jules44#2 UK What a scrap between these two!
2. Eebs#1 USA Same time...aw bad luck!
3. Seurat#4 UK Hi there...who's romped up the leaderboard then
4. WorldB#2 USA And battled with Maggie...and won
5. Maggie#3 UK Same time for you too...

3/2 for the UK & Co....and 3 In A Row for our jules too. That's twice she's done it this month. Our current champ is going to be a toughie to beat.
My fave Challenge player had to be Seurat...a well earned PB in the bag for him....and romped up the leaderboard improving his rank. What a feisty player...
In my absence...apologies for that... I find that
twosleepy has smartly dealt with mikew41 and is chasing aftr the pack ahead.
Oh brave one, take care before you stray into this vipers nest...there's some serious scuffling going on here with kjc USA and poolosopher USA ...about to be ambushed by WizardOfOz....Stuhern and tisonlyme321.
And within bun throwing distance we've adumbledore40 USA V Dr_Gas UK.
Poor pwefc seems to be in the thick of it these days with Alien8 and scubascott after her.
And the Mogul?
Yesterdays top Music Mogul was Little Heaven UK

I'm turning into a big fan of Little Heaven....if any player has really upped their play it has to be this angelic little host. Worth watching...worth targeting for future special attention.
So who had the distinction of been my Mogul hero/heroine ...well I'm going to declare it UK day because 1) Little Heaven was my fave....and got a PB and well, I'm fan numero uno. 2) Emu was my fave too...snatched a PB, came 9th. and 3) OldSpotPig claimed 10th, a PB and has romped down the mogul run 5 days and snatched bonus points 5 days and you can't ignore a pig who can do that.

There is some news to impart....Health & Safety Warning....To all players but especially the UK & Co troops. The Human Missile is back. I spyed him through my long lens...he's rampaging on the Challenge battlefield and for those of you who haven't heard of mos623 (where you been?) he is fearsome.
Fire extinguishers have been issued to quench the flames left in his wake. It's not fog you will see obsuring the course...it's heat haze and sparks from his heels.
There...that's bulled up mos623 and put the pressure on him.
Back one day and he's nabbed the lead....and I have to congratulate Wetherby Pond for tackling him.

Daren't miss anything today so I'm scampering off to watch...See you there.

Handy Links

No comments: