28th May Shout Box


Union Jack
Hoisted by jules44#2

1. jules44#2 UK It's tug-of-war time with flags!
2. Eebs#1 USA Stars & stripes was ripped down
3. Maggie#3 UK Where did jules and Maggie stash it?
4. strnog1#3 USA Had to be speedy with the cavalry so close
5. Little Heaven UK Hah...the treasure hunt ends here

Well it was Congrats to jules44...but I wonder if she's finding it a little bit tougher these days? Flags are whizzing up and down that mast like grease lightning . There was a time cobwebs collected in the stars and stripes ...now it's shaken out every other day.
This must mean something ....if I could figure it out.
My fave Challenge player(s)...I have 3....were Stuhern for snatching 6th (that's all your leave cancelled from now on me laddo)...and scubascott for snatching a PB... and bernie73 who's really getting into his stride and sprinting like a true Olympian.

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays top Animal Mogul was jules44#2 UK

Doubt there is anyone..anywhere..even bionic, can hope to catch Our Jule in the Crown. What a fantastic lead she's got tucked under her belt.
But...there are of loads of mogulers here worthy of acclaim...for a start my fave Mogul player was purelyqing ...won a PB....and was darn speedy...I know, I was huffing and puffing, jogging alongside until I collapsed. Wonder if Benedict will loan me his reinforced buggy...the popemobile. But it's bonus points that count on this battlefield, not speed.
And tons of you have been bagging loads of them....though I haven't added yesterdays on yet. Tut tut..I am unashamedly lazy!
Here are the Top 5 USA point winners so far...(6 if you count the tie)
BB1 USA...250
WorldB USA...240
Turnbaby USA...200
Hemisphere USA...190
Marsalinator USA...190
Strnog1 USA....190

And here are the Top 5 UK & Co goodie grabbers...
Jules44 UK...290
Quiz Beagle UK....210
Maggie UK....200
Magijoh1 UK....200
Ig549 UK....180

Now this got me curious...wondering how many of you had earned more prize points for your team...should wait till months end...could'nt, I'm too impatient...so I rattled my abacus...
Here are my fab heroes/heroines ....

Alien8 USA 150 ...already up 30 points
Baileycamper USA 40 ...already matched at 40
BB1 USA 250 ...has earned 30 more
blackprinceUk UK 50..Up by 40...Wow
DR Gas UK 150...already matched at 150
Eloise UK 80...already beaten by 10
Emu UK 60...Up by 40...Great stuff
Hemisphere USA 190...has matched 190
Jacky UK 50...has nabbed 10 more
Julieanne123 USA 160..Yikes...Up a stupendous 90!
Ig549 UK
180...Up by 30
Marsalinator USA 190...Why hey...up by 80
onebraincellUK UK 100...grabbed 20 more..
Pix UK 40...has matched his 40
Polaris UK 60..ditto..has nabbed the same so far
Quasar USA 20...has matched 20
Sparklingwine UK 160...heh..heh..already 20 more
Trooper2196 UK 120..has already matched 120.
WorldB USA 240...already snatched 30 more...

So well done there to julieanne123 and Marsalinator.
But I must confess if I'd added yesterdays points on...you'd all have done even better! Or been included...but there you have it...I'm an incorrigible penguin. I enjoyed scanning that to see who are the raciest Moguls...hope you did to.

Time for nibbles now...a lovely beefy stir fry...

Handy Links

No comments: