21st May Shout Box


Union Jack
Hoisted by miffy42#5

1. miffy42#5 UK That's 2 In A Row now!
2. jules44#2 UK The uncatchable fab jules
3. mike32768#4 USA Here they come...mounted and spurred
4. strnog1#3 USA Yes..you've guessed I like westerns.
5. ryaman#6 USA The final bounty hunter

But the UK were quicker on the draw....miffy had his gun out of his holster first. The USA tried to lasso their quarry but it wasn't to be.
My fave challenge player was salami swami....enlisted, saw the strength of competition but came back to fight. I admire brave little critters. Not all can stand the frenetic pace you know...but for those that brave the dangers of the battlefield under enemy fire...well it can make a difference to the whole war.
As you shall soon see.

And the Mogul
Yesterdays most snappy Animal Mogul was miffy42#5 UK

Yes....this is not a typo. Magnificent miffy snatched both firsts. From behind my bulletproof screen I say...good work miffy...whoopee. My fave Mogul was JCSon1982. I'm quite a fan of this little chappy...does'nt play often but when he does usually does the business.
But today there is serious stuff to do. HQ has issued the current stats.
I am just the humble messenger you understand.....
And there's not many days play left....
UK & Co have your hair shirts and sandals at the ready. You were leading the Challenge by a measly half a percent. It was chancy...a hairsbreadth lead....and tempting Fate. And now...it's gone and is none. The americans have snatched supremacy..the UK stronghold has fallen...the USA is now leading the Challenge by 2%. Not a massive amount...but oh dear...they can brag.

And the Mogul?
I'm trying not to rub salt into the wound here..because at heart I'm a humanitarian. Our american friends have extended their lead to 670 points. Yes..a big whopping lead of 12%.
In short the USA are leading in both quizzes.


There was a time I offered advice...hand me a gag...now I will keep my beak shut.
What are the UK & Co going to do? Have they a secret weapon they can zap the americans with? It's not for want of fine players. I am stumped. Perhaps we will see pressgangs scouring the countryside for absent players...perhaps patriotic spirits will coming running to the rescue?
It's time like this when I wish I owned stocks and shares in paper tissue companies.
But I'm a big believer/addict of comfort food and today....ah...cat brat has generously brought pork roast treats. By the way..thanks for the halibut steaks..I collected the leftovers and stashed them in my fridge.
Chin Up UK & Co!

Handy Links

No comments: