19th May Shout Box


Union Jack
Hoisted by jules44#2

1. jules44#2 UK She's done it again!
2. pwefc UK Three Cheers..
3. Maggie#3 UK Tis The Magi Maggie
4. Deborah#9 USA Yes..I declare a party
5. mike32768#4 USA I'm always pleased to see you

Well...there could be a Challenge crown up for grabs...reigning champ has computer problems. And don't we all know that horrible feeling when like Hal on 2001 they get an independent mind of their own. Must be contagious..still got my keyboard glitches...and ya can woo em..you can whack em one and the little gremlins still don't behave.
Still, back to tournament talk. I reckon jules44 is snatching the oppurtunity to extend her lead...and honest truth is, with the lead she's notched up can anyone catch her? My fave Challenge player yesterday was...drum roll please though you don't need to stand and salute...is pwefc...what a cracking result. Brag pwefc...I would given half a chance. I figured out the code for your name too.....it's got to be pretty wisely enlightened feisty competitior.
I clapped my flippers sore...bcause I also have to share my happiness with you over Bocefish. Just got nudged out of the top 10 and snatched a PB. That was pretty good stuff Bocefish.
How go the private wars?
A medal for Little Heaven for scampering out of hemisphere's reach....but this one isn't over yet. Little Heaven's jumped into an USA ambush. Keep your weapon cocked! 1/0 UK & Co
mfc biffed adumbledore40 and flicker123 and WizardOfOz craftily zipped past too...2/0 UK
I might add I spied that flicker123 left carnage in his/her wake. Yep...there's another battle on the boil between genetrivia1 USA...LanaDale USA...pwefc UK (oh brave one for jumping headlong into this skirmish)...Dr_Gas UK ...cat_brat63 USA and twosleepy USA...who's defending the rear. That's 4 USA V 2 UK.
Victory for Jazzrockfusion who smartly dealt with trooper2196 and left him defending his trench against Bocefish and shoemike.
onebraincellUK. and purelyqing are gamely trying to shake NEWSoUSA off their heels. And splitting off into their own private bunfight polaris is under attack from fat_woman9 and baileycamper.
Keep sprinting evryone cos it's that time when we have deserters....that means undefended empty trenches where a feisty trooper can climb the ranks.

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays most magnificent Movie Mogul was TAKROM USA

Hmn... a new General no doubt as 8 out of the Top 10 were americans. Only jules and Quiz Beagle managed to sneak in but it was Movies.
My fave Mogul hero/heroine was TAKROM...how could it be any other?
Next day or two I'll tot up the Challenge stats...better get my bomb pod cleaned out ready for use.
Tis time for me to romp off and beg cat brat63 for some nibbles.
Adios! Hasta la vista!

Handy Links

No comments: