27th November Shout Box



Union Jack
Hoisted by midgetmark

In 14 seconds flat!

1. midgetmark#3 UK.Faster than the speed of light....
2. miffy42#4 UK Fended off two USA greats
3. mike32768#2 USA Just...shared the same time
4. TriviaBaller USA As did you....aw bad luck.
5. jules44#1 UK Blockaded any more invaders.

Yeh..incase you had'nt realised our magnificent midgetmark smashed the speed record yesterday. Stands at 14 secs now. There was a time I would have believed that was unbeatable. Not now...not anymore...not now I've seen just how brill you lot can be. You lot sure are an education.
My favourite Challenge player was Wetherby Pond...got a flippin PB. Everyone is always smashing their own PB's here. Well done there.
Now...I'm offering you all a once in a lifetime oppurtunity here. I have a confession...was browsing and spotted a darn good player. StinkyPudden rocketed in at 17th yesterday. Impressed I thought...who's this? A newcomer nipped in during the dark hours? Curse me and call me a nit...StinkyPudden has played for 3 days and slipped through my detectors! Yep..spot on...trois jours. Now you can all form an orderly queue ...I'll supply the french breadsticks...and ya can beat me up. But be kind ...I have a low pain threshold and scare easy.

And the Mogul?
Yesterdays Great Geography Mogul was....heh..heh..midgetmark UK

That is not a typo...a double win for the speedy little midgetmark.
Has to be said though that our american buddies are pretty powerful in the Mogul. I could'nt choose a favourite Mogul player....too flippin hard... got it down to 3. All americans too. Favouritism you shout! Heck...why not. Don't forget last month they dominated the Mogul. julieanne123 matched but did'nt quite pip her own PB...and so did Turnbaby and then Marsalinator came in 8th. I know one thing....I reckon next month could see American Mogul supremacy with the calibre of Mogul players they have.

Any new players to welcome * discreet cough*. A profuse Warm Welcome to StinkyPudden and huskerdave65 and Gekkondidae...all for the great USA.
Right...the breadsticks are stale so this could be painful....mercy! mercy!

Handy Links
Who's leading....it's deadly daily countdown time.

No comments: