Union Jack
Hoisted by midgetmark
Three Wins In A Row Too


Oh well done you zippy little critter extraordinaire!

1. midgetmark#7 UK. Three Cheers for 3 wins!
2. Eebs USA. Oh yes...danger is lurking. A new threat for next month?
3. mos623#1 USA. Threatening to retire. Ah no.
4. jules44#2 UK. Clever little jules44...in there again.
5. miffy42#3 UK. And little Mogul miffy42....Fame and Glory for you.

Well I've been away....but now I'm back. Could'nt miss the Grand Finale before Judgement Day could I? But I had my spies everywhere.Did you miss me? Oh..never mind.
Eebs is back. UK...you have been warned...
My Favourite Challenge player yesterday. Ah...I'm stumped. I want to mention 2 of you. Right..the first has to be my midgemark for getting a triple! Great work. No one's managed to do that since the prehistoric days of the tournament...July actually...when Hovenaut did a triple. No one else's managed it since. Silence please....whilst I have a moment of sentimental awed reverence....now you can all cheer. Hip hip midgetmarkThe second favourite Challenge player?...no, it's not Eebs...reckon I'll be incanting that devilish name alot next month....it's tisonlyme123. You little whippet...you romped over those minefields like grease lightning...came in 21st and won a PB. See...I have x-ray vision...miss nothing.

And the Mogul event?
Yesterdays Smartest Animal Mogul was cyprus1#9 UK


And my favourite Mogul was cyprus1 too. Why? Because his fancy footwork got him into the Top 10 at a critical time....yeh....entrance to the Hall of Flame if he can hang on in today. Can he do it? Whew...nothing like piling the pressure on.
Oh...means bad news for Marsalinator though...he got unceremoniously kicked out. Darn it! And Blast! I like Mars...cos he says kind words to OBC...
Star players this month have to be mos623 on the Challenge (more about him later....I have'nt finished with him) and miffy42 on the Mogul.
Just in passing...did you know that the day before yesterday julieanne123's win shattered UK dominance on the Mogul? Good one julieanne123. You show em' before they get too cocky and complacent.
I would like to say I'm dead chuffed that so many excellent players have played here. And a special thanks to the gutsy little players like OBC who know they are outclassed...now...but whose reign will come.

And these kind words appeared in that itty bitty little comment box

mike32768: Where 's da ' boss?
mos623: titanic hit his floe
mos623: he is just 95 years behind us
mike32768: should we toss him some krill?

Gee thanks guys...you missed me.....but how did you guess my age?

And later....as the infamous Kiss of Death was'nt around.. Uncanny ...as I'm not jinxed at all.

midgetmark: hope i can get the triple :)
mos623: go for it midge...great run! no admin to jinx u
mos623: I am stepping out of this next month
onebraincellUK: Mos you can 't. I 'm aiming to beat you...one day.
mike32768: mos - we need you, bro!
julieanne123: Your country needs you, Mos!

Right...instructions from High Command.
Kidnap mos623
. Bring him to Ice Floe City....my impregnable fortress. He won't suffer or starve. Oddly I have a tub of freshly delivered krill.

Can't wait to tot up all the hard fought for points you've all sacrificed your sanity to win. See you all tomorrow for the postmortem.

Handy Links
Top 20 Toughies & Teams
Mogul News

No comments: